Innapropriate friend requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innapropriate friend requests

Well, okay, this is specifically about my Father's wife. I loathe the woman. As far as I'm concerned she's a gold-digger, only out for money. Anyway, I digress, she added me as a friend on FB, and I accidentally accepted somehow through the e-mail, before I deleted her, I noticed that she has me listed under her children.

Seriously, is she that oblivious to the fact that I can't stand her? I mean really, did she think after the court thing everything would go back to normal? She even was childish enough to give my mom the finger any time she sees her. I'll talk to my dad, but it'll still be awhile before even he's forgiven. She means nothing to me, therefore I have no loyalty to her and don't have to forgive and forget with her.

I didn't say anything about the FB thing, even though it does bother me. Only because it could turn in to something bad, if we ever do decide to go back to court I'd rather her not have ammo against me or my mom. It's better to just leave it be for the moment.

Um don't know what court your talking about, but I'm assuming this woman is in NO way a friend or someone you would let in your house?

I would also go with co-workers because, hell I don't hangout with coworkers outside of work for the purpose of I hate my job and don't want to get in trouble for what I say.

Comment

Sorry, Yeah there was a court case about whether my dad should have to honor the separation agreement between him and my mom. My mom lost, her only request on the separation agreement was that he pay for my post-secondary. Something he wouldn't have had a problem with in the past, before his wife. It's kind of a drawn out thing, I know at one point one of my bf's family members heard her say that she was just looking for a guy with a good paycheque to support her.

I hate when any random person from work that I don't like or hang around with adds me. One of my mom's friends who I have never met nor recognized tried to add me, it was weird. I accepted another friend of hers and she wanted to chat every time she was online, super annoying, I took her off of my account.

Comment

What I hate are people who won't give up and keep trying to add you. If I deny the request and I get another one, with no message or any clue as to who that person is (especially if we have NO mutual friends or no clues about where they went to school or anything that could jog my memory) then I block them.

There have been too many fake or infected profiles in recent times that I don't take chances.

And that also goes for people I don't like and don't WANT to add. If I didn't add you the first or the second or even the third time.....yeah now I'm up to blocking them the second time but before when I was more patient, it'd take more than that before I'd block them. Seriously. No. I said NO.

My step grandma added my mom under her children. Err, no. She wasn't even a mother figure for my mom because my mother was raised by her grandparents and my grandpa and step grandma moved out west and had my uncles out there in the late 70s/early 80s and came to visit every once in a while. That doesn't count.

Comment

There is a guy that I met in college and the only reason I continued to be around him was the simple fact that we had the same social circle we were all one big unofficial club of misfits who had finally found a place to belong and some people you liked and some you didn't.

This guy was the lapdog of some girl that decided she didn't like me because her charms didn't work on me, at the time thought I was straight and she was just repellent, so he didn't like me either and at one point looked me in the eye and said I was evil.

Fast forward years later when I still know some of the people from back then and in fact one of them is now my brother in law. Not only do I not like this guy but he is living with my best friend's, This guy is more of a brother to me than my own brothers, ex girlfriend that was the love of his life.

Given all of this bad blood and history and this guy still like once a month tries to send me a friend request. Seriously never gonna happen.
          Jack Faire
          Friend
          Father
          Smartass

Comment

A lot of older people back home are finally jumping on the Facebook bandwagon. I do add family members (albeit on a very limited profile). However, I am not going to add my former high school science teacher or the teacher who made 2nd grade a living hell for me. I'm not going to add the bitches who bullied me in high school and shoe polished my truck with "WHORE" because I was hanging out with a guy that dumped her 4 months ago. I left all that behind me, and I don't want electronic reminders of bad times.

Comment

Funny Admin. I added my HS science teacher, and my history teacher XD

Comment

I just adore when old classmates (from either school) whom I never got along with friend request me, and then act all nicey nicey to me.

It's like, is there hope you really grew up that fast? Did college teach you the hard way that it doesn't really matter who you were in your piddly redneck high school?

Comment

I have a select family list, not my mom or my dad on mine, siblings are fine, 1 teacher, and I got a friend request from this girl I blackmailed in high school.. I threatened reprints of pics a friend supplied and now she wants to friend me on FB...

Comment

Working...
                  X