Spain's Soccer Team Should Teach Acting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain's Soccer Team Should Teach Acting

Dear God, did anyone actually watch that game? They could teach the shit out of acting. Managed to get someone from the Netherlands thrown out and the guy didn't even bump him. FLOP.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

I was folding laundry while I was watching, but I did see the "kung-fu kick to the chest."

Comment

While I will agree with you that Spain are well known for diving, they had every right to be rolling around in agony that match after being set upon by a bunch of thugs. I didn't see a "beautiful game" that Sunday night; what I saw was a team of orange garbed lunatics trying to kick the shit out of the Spanish. Yeah, super tactics, Holland. And now they're whinging about the ref. They should be bloody grateful that only one of their team was red carded; it really should have been three, and the guy who karate kicked that poor Spanish bastard in the chest should have definitely been sent off.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/120720...lame-webb.html
      "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Working...
      X