I know my shoes suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know my shoes suck

But I wear a Size 17 4E. The things are monsters, I can barley find any fracking tennis shoes that look semi decent.

Those Air force Style work boots of mine, cost $600, and I could only get them in one color. They would of cost you about $200 with your size 10s.

Casual work shoes and dress shoes. I might as well take out a loan. Not many manufactures make above a 15 or 16. And I am seriously limited in what styles I can buy.

So get off my case about how my shoes look a little worn.

Originally posted by Daskinor View Post
    But I wear a Size 17 4E. The things are monsters, I can barley find any fracking tennis shoes that look semi decent.

Those Air force Style work boots of mine, cost $600, and I could only get them in one color. They would of cost you about $200 with your size 10s.

Casual work shoes and dress shoes. I might as well take out a loan. Not many manufactures make above a 15 or 16. And I am seriously limited in what styles I can buy.

damn...how tall are you? 7 feet? You must be tall to have feet that size
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Why would anyone care what shoes you wear anyway? It's not like they are the ones who have to wear them.

Comment

Alright. Anyone else need any help getting their mind out of the gutter?
        Mine fell straight in and it took me a while to retrieve it.

I must be one of the few girls who barely cares one way or another about what sort of shoes people wear. Unless they're wearing those ballet style shoes. They annoy me for reasons I'm not completely certain of.
        "Having a Christian threaten me with hell is like having a hippy threaten to punch me in my aura."
        Josh Thomas

Comment

I'd heard, of course, that there was something that everyone's supposed to know about people with big feet, but hadn't thought the answer was anything so dull as "they have trouble finding shoes that fit."

Sorry that people are so rude.
          "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

My stepson wears size 16 3E shoes. He used to complain when they got a little worn (I'm talking barely a few months old). That stopped when we made him buy a pair. Maybe you can tell them if they want you to have spiffy-looking shoes, they need to shell out for them.
            Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

I have normal feet.

But I still got made fun of because my shoes were cheap, and not the $75-$100 dollar pair that I was /suppose/ to wear in grade school or high school.

Sorry. It's a pair of fucking shoes. I'm not paying that much, for something that is meant to get dirty.

Granted, I had some fun splashing mud at their feet and see how pissed they get.

No wonder I was bullied... I was annoyance to bullies with their spancy-fancy- shoes that ya can pump up.
              Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
              I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by telecom_goddess View Post
                damn...how tall are you? 7 feet? You must be tall to have feet that size
                I am 6 feet 10 inches tall. So don't get me started on finding pants.

Comment

You know what they say about people with big feet, right?

Their shoe bills must be horrendous!

What?

Comment

Working...
                  X