I'm in a bad mood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in a bad mood.

Roughly 6 weeks ago things picked up at my job. Projects, tickets came in, issues, installations, etc.

I was (still am) busy.

Of course, I had some people asking me "Why are you in a bad mood?"

I'm not in a bad mood, I'm busy and focused on what needs to be done.

Things haven't slowed down, in fact they've gotten busier.

Still, "Why are you in a bad mood?"

I'm not in a bad mood, just very busy.

Sorry, I don't have the time to stand around and chat for hours on end now, I'm busy and I have a job to do.

So why are you in a bad mood?

I'm not in a bad mood, I'm busy and have a lot that needs to be done.

Why are you in a bad mood?

I'm not, stop asking.

I'm not, I'm busy, stop asking.

BECAUSE EVERY FIVE MINUTES SOMEONE IS ASKING THE SAME DAMN QUESTION AND IT IS ANNOYING AS HELL.

Now, you've been asking me the same f-ing question for weeks now and you wonder why I don't stop by to talk? Because I know you'll ask me that question again and again. You are annoying the hell out of me!

agreed, a guy told me I'm to negative at work. Well you know what I spent 4years studying in college and I make the lowest amount I can legally be paid and found out there is NO way to advance to the corporate office like I was essentially promised. and I just had some sniveling prick treat me like shit because he feels since he is the customer he is right even when he can't fucking read a sign that clearly says 2 for X unless you buy one then it is regular price.

Comment

Uhg, my boyfriend does this when I'm doing homework. With my schooling I have upwards of 40 hours of homework a week, on top of five 4 hour classes a week. If someone keeps asking the same question over and over, eventually I am in a bad mood.

Comment

Working...
      X