Flase Flagging Trolls on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flase Flagging Trolls on Youtube

They just gotta spoil everyones fun, don't they?

One of my favorite youtubers got suspended yesterday because of some douchebag troll with too much time on his hands. He's done this to a couple other youtubers just to "make a point" about how flawed the system is. That's his reasoning, he's doing the exact thing he's trying to make a point against. What kind of fucked up logic is that?

The scary thing? He's right about youtube (he's just going at it the wrong way). It doesn't matter why someone's video gets flagged, all that matters is how many times they were flagged. If they get flagged a certain number of times, they are suspended, just like that. From what I hear, this has been a problem ever since youtube was created, but even after all these years, they still haven't fixed it.

Despite what the douchebag says, I think he's doing this for attention, and attention is what he's getting (nasty channel comments every minute). Everyone hates this guy for the havoc he's causing. And while it may be just youtube, the point is, people enjoy it, and he's ruining everyone's fun because he can.

Youtube needs to fix this shit.

A link...?

Comment

Seems like that wouldn't last long before he himself was flagged off.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

He just makes another account though. I guess the people he flags can make new accounts, but it's hard to get all your subscribers back. This is especially a pain for people who are applying for partership.

Comment

Working...
        X