Posting Semi-Nude Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by insertNameHere View Post
    Um, really, I would like to see these topless photos that "aren't sexual", I'm pretty sure pictures of topless women are always sexual when you can see the nipples and what not and nothing is left to the imagination.
    have you ever seen an issue of national geographic?

Comment

Originally posted by linguist View Post
      have you ever seen an issue of national geographic?
      Owned >.<

Maybe the challenge should have been to find a picture of some average local person showing their boobs in a non-sexual way.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
        Owned >.<

Maybe the challenge should have been to find a picture of some average local person showing their boobs in a non-sexual way.
        this non-sexual enough for you?

or this maybe...?
        Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

It's still a truth that breasts, in the Western world anyway, are sexual. That's why magazines like Nuts and Loaded sell so well.

However, in other cultures, they are not. Just like in Ancient China, feet were sexual, but they weren't in some other ancient cultures.
          "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

It's just not a good idea to have pictures like that on a social networking site. Has nothing to do with being a prude or a free spirit. It's common sense.

Unless, of course, the whole idea is to get attention.

Comment

Teehee.

They finally got deleted by the admin.
              I guess someone complained (wasn't me).

But I do find it quite strange how outraged my sister is by this outcome. How could she not see this coming?
              But it did get her the attention she most probably desired. People she hadn't talked to in years were commenting on her photos. Even my older sister and my mum commented too, and they still don't speak to her face-to-face.

Unfortunately, she's already planning how to repost them.
              "Having a Christian threaten me with hell is like having a hippy threaten to punch me in my aura."
              Josh Thomas

Comment

If she reposts them on Facebook after they were deleted the first time, her account could be suspended. I'm sure they have rules about that.

In any case, some old pervert is probably jerking off to her photos and redistributing them as we speak; she really ought to think of that part of it. If she wants attention, there have to be safer ways than flashing her boobs on the internet.
                "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                  In any case, some old pervert is probably jerking off to her photos and redistributing them as we speak; she really ought to think of that part of it. If she wants attention, there have to be safer ways than flashing her boobs on the internet.

yup there are people that make cd's/slideshows of random women's pics and sell them on e-bay....and since they were posted on the net...well "expectation of privacy" goes out the damn window-and if they are professional pictures-it may have been the photographer that complained-copyright violation-she puts them back up without a release from the photographer, getting her acct suspended is the least of her worries, she can be sued, or lose her internet provider-before you post a pic on FB it asks if you are the legal copyright owner-
                  Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

It's just not safe given all the weirdos out there. Nevermind the professional and other such considerations.

Comment

For a short while, the ex was hounding me for nude photos that he could manipulate on deviantart. I refused...knowing him he would tag them with my name or another identifier. He somehow got some (don't ask me how)...when his computer committed seppuku and he lost everything he came crying to me to "send me more pix" (um, what do you mean 'more'? I never gave you permission to take any in the first place!)
                      "Any state, any entity, any ideology which fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

Comment

My bf's sister had some sexy pics taken as a wedding gift to her husband.
                        *Not nude or even semi nude, just sexy like lingerie and swimsuits*

Then she posted them all over Facebook.

I mean, to me, it'd be a private thing to have photos like that taken and to be given as a gift to your husband to be, not for all of your friends and your FAMILY to see.

Sure, you can love the way you look, you can keep extras for yourself if you want, but why would you want to post that all over the Internet?

Comment

Working...
                        X