Facebook have to add as friend APP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook have to add as friend APP

I understand how a social app that means I have to interact with my friends to use it means I have to have them labeled as my friends but why do I have to add someone as a friend for something like a Family Tree App?

There is an application where you can list your relations and basically build an online family tree of all of your family members also on Facebook, however you are not allowed to add them to your tree unless you also add them as friends and give them access to your page.

Why? I don't need to keep in contact with someone for them to be related to me. Honestly I think it's ridiculous that I have to suddenly keep in contact with every single individual on my tree in order to even mention that they are related to me so blech with that app.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Yeah, or the fact now all the apps require you to give them full access to your profile and that they can do whatever they want with it. way to shady to me, so I quit using apps because I don't want to worry about some 3rd party selling me out to a potential employer.

Comment

The ones that are even worse are the games that won't let you interact with other users unless they are first on your friends list... umm, I don't consider them a friend, I just want to trade with them/ quest with them/ whatever with them.
      "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Working...
      X