Insomnia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insomnia

Lately I haven't been getting to sleep before 4 - 5 am, it's aggravating. I just seem to have no desire to sleep at night. I don't know if it's from my years working night shifts or the fact my boyfriend works graveyards, but night time is when I'm most active. Nothing annoys me more than when my boyfriend bugs me and bugs me to come to bed when he's home, because usually I'm just starting to get some stuff done at that time. You'd think almost a year and a half of school would have gotten me back into a semi normal sleeping pattern, but no. I'm tired all the time during the day, I'd just like to at least be an afternoon person, I know I'll never be a morning person, but at least being awake in the afternoon would be nice.

I think working graveyards may have rewired my brain...

Man, I could have written this same thread. I've found myself not getting to sleep till 3:00am and sleeping inn well past breakfest time. Not as bad as 4 or 5am, but still agravating. I just want to be on a normal schedule.

Comment

I'm very much a night person, too. Why do some people think they're so great when they get up early in the morning. I should call them at 2 or 3 AM when I am in my prime and say "HEY! Whatcha Doin'!"

Comment

Morning people are strange strange creatures.

Comment

Working...
        X