The race card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The race card

No, I didn't call the towing company and have your car towed because you're black.

No, I didn't call the towing company and have your car towed because I'm white.

No, I didn't call the towing company and have your car towed because I'm a "racist asshole".

No, the color of anyone's skin had nothing to do with it.

I HAD YOUR FUCKING CAR TOWED BECAUSE YOU WERE ILLEGALLY PARKED ON OUR PROPERTY AFTER REPEATED WARNINGS.

It's assholes like this one that feeds racism, intolerance, prejudice, and hatred.

BTW -anyone who throws the race card without any serious proof is racist them self.

Originally posted by draggar View Post

BTW -anyone who throws the race card without any serious proof is racist them self.
    I've found that over here, those who throw the race card are often those who have nothing in the way of arguments. Calling someone a racist or nazi is a good way to "win" the argument by having the other to defend themself...I'm guessing that it applies similarly in the rest of the world as well...

Comment

Here people think that others will back off when that card is played in fear of lawsuits, bad press, etc.

Of course, it was funny to see them acthing aggressive towards me until they see the dog and then quickly back off.

Comment

The fracking race card...*warning language*

I hate when some fucking customer doesn't get their fucking widdle way and they scream "you didnt help me cause I am black/brown/etc."

It makes me want to flipping slap them... now my SO is under investigation.. because any good business or hell any business that is smart will look into the claims as not to cause a shit storm.

The fucking person bought a shit ton of glass items.. which we normally wrap in extra bags. But No this fucking snowflake wants us to give her free tissue and bubble wrap and demands special boxes... the freight hadn't been thrown and we smash boxes as we go to recycle them.

so just because he wouldn't give her free packing materials she lodges a formal complaint that it is because she was black that she didn't get her way. she teaches customer service and blah blah blah....

Fuck I hate people with a unholy passion right now... great my entire life is hanging on a manager/corperate whim. I hate sucktastic customers who love to use the race card... how can racism fucking die if you use it as a fucking crutch to try and bully people to treat you like a fucking special snow flake.

Comment

"No, I am not a racist. I show assholes of all races, creeds, colors and/or sexual preferences with the same amount of disgust and loathing."
          “There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.” - Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor.

Comment

FYI - This has a disjointed feel because I've merged two threads on the same subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
              FYI - This has a disjointed feel because I've merged two threads on the same subject.
              Thanks Boozy... sorry I forgot to look.. I had thought I seen this thread... my bad.

I still hate the well you wont do x because I am x race..

*leaves the mods extra cookies for making them do extra work*

Comment

Working...
              X