This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignorance Regarding the Military

People have no respect anymore for people like some of the CS.com members, myself included, and many many others who serve in my nation's military. They disrespect our mottos, our way of life, and they disrespect our image because of a few individuals. Ignorance kills folks, and I'm sick of having to remind people that "Oorah" is a statement that's more than a cheer, it's a cry that only a few priveleged to wear the USMC uniform are privy to use. Yet, people, including a recent post on CS.com, will throw it around like it's a farking joke. I've got news for you, people have died behind that cry. Victories have been won, and lives have been saved behind that cry.

I have one request for those who think saying "oorah" in a funny or insulting ironic way is cool or the thing to do:

Shut The Fuck Up. Please. It's not funny, it's not cool. It's insulting and degrading, and it makes you look like an ass backwards Rhesus Monkey.

I got bashed for sharing my views of it on CS.com. If you moderators want to bash me here too, then go for it. Dare I eevr protect the reputation of a military branch I got my ass kicked to serve.
    Last edited by DarthRetard; 02-25-2008, 02:32 AM.

Just another one of those situations where a stereotype derived from a few bad actions from a few bad military men paints a picture of all of them. Right?

Hang in there, Darth. We love you and appreciate you.

Comment

Asking you to use the report button is "bashing"?

If you have a problem with a thread, you can let the moderators know by reporting the post.

If you have a problem with the way moderators are handling a situation, talk to Raps.

Fratching is for debate. It is not for attacks or flaming.
      I'm in ur Dieboldz deletin ur votez

Comment

Working...
      X