But I can't be a....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blas87 View Post

Granted, I WILL openly admit that I have never dated outside my race (other than a guy who was part Indian), and I would prefer not to...
    My current gf is white, and my previous two have been Hispanic. I couldn't be happier with my current gf, because, while she's a bit eccentric, she's not bat-shit insane like my exes. If by some chance we happen to break up, I wouldn't mind a Hispanic gf again, but most of the ones I know have elevators that don't reach the top floor.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
      Hell, I'm a racist bitch because I don't enjoy being hit on or accosted.

Well gosh golly gee...I have a boyfriend. Have for almost 2 years now. Even if I didn't, I don't appreciate the way guys go about hitting on me. Yes, I'm talking about whities too.

Granted, I WILL openly admit that I have never dated outside my race (other than a guy who was part Indian), and I would prefer not to, I'm really not turning you down or being disgusted by your advances because you're black or Mexican or Asian. It's because you just tried to fucking grab me. It's because you have been undressing me with your eyes for the past several minutes. I'm getting sick because it looks like you're almost panting.

I will say that I hardly ever get grabbed or attempted to be grabbed by white guys. They are the ones who use the lame lines or are the idiot drunks who try to hit on me. I also will say something somewhat prejudiced, I DO think that white guys are a lot easier to get rid of in these situations, most of them are intimidated by my boyfriend or give up as soon as I raise my voice or start threatening them if I'm alone or with the gals.
      It bugs me that people have to "admit" that they prefer not to date out of their race, as if there's something wrong with that. That doesn't make you racist. It's what you're attracted to. And dating out doesn't mean you're not racist, either.

Of course, I've been called all kinds of self-hater because my husband is white, or previous boyfriends who were black weren't "black enough."
      Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by KnitShoni View Post
        It bugs me that people have to "admit" that they prefer not to date out of their race, as if there's something wrong with that. That doesn't make you racist. It's what you're attracted to. And dating out doesn't mean you're not racist, either.

Of course, I've been called all kinds of self-hater because my husband is white, or previous boyfriends who were black weren't "black enough."
        Love is blind.

Attraction is brain chemistry. Simple facts.
        Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
        I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Working...
        X