Streetwalkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streetwalkers

Especially in parking lots! Just toddling straight down the areas where cars are meant to be. And they always walk so SLOW!

I actually got told to f*ck off once because I honked at a pair of people walking down the dead center of the driving area in front of a store. Like, the store AND SIDEWALK are maybe 10 feet away, but they'd rather walk down the blacktop road.

Why do people do this? I get that you can't walk beween cars from your car to the store, but for heaven's sake, you're getting in the way of drivers! I'll hug the parked cars, just because I don't trust someone not to run me down.

People who do this on actual streets, not parking lots, are especially annoying. You don't HAVE to walk in a line with your friends, you know.

*huff*
    I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

I'm sorry, but from the title I thought this was going to be about prostitutes

I agree with you, though. That bothers me so much. And the people who have the gall to give you a cat butt face when you quickly honk your horn at them, because how dare you drive where they are walking!

Comment

Originally posted by ExRetailDrone View Post
      I'm sorry, but from the title I thought this was going to be about prostitutes
      That was intentional.
      I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

Oh, dear Lawd. The start of the fall semester is always heavy "Whack-a-Pedestrian" season because of all the freshies. It's always bad, especially on campus (where there are crosswalks about every ten feet) and downtown. I've actually seen mothers encouraging children to jaywalk or just cross the street anywhere.

Comment

Mom calls them "lobotomized squirrels" (real squirrels at least know to get out of the way).

We love the people who wait until the pedestrian light turns red before starting to cross...and always take ten years to do it.
          "Any state, any entity, any ideology which fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

Comment

IMO, it should be legal to run over idiots like that. Walk in the street instead of the sidewalk? Road pizza. Encourage your kid to jay walk? You watch it being turned into road pizza. Eventually those who aren't quite as stupid would learn, and the truly stupid ones would be permabanned from life, and thus unable to breed and spread their worthless genes, and thus we might be able to save humanity from ending up like it did in Idiocracy.

Comment

When people go darting across several lanes of busy traffic on the highway, I always want to smack myself. Really?

Really?

Both main directions have the green light and a bunch of people decide it's time to fling themselves into oncoming traffic and cross.

Comment

The people that cross the street 10 feet from a crosswalk piss me off. I also used to see people do this on one of the busiest highways, during rush hour.

Uhg and the people that dawdle across the street, or just walk out into traffic without looking, usually on a green light. It happens far too often here.

Comment

Working...
                X