Blame It On The Alcohol Baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame It On The Alcohol Baby!

Great, now that song is stuck in my head for the rest of the day....

So not only did I have to put in an extra shift last night, but bf found an opportunity to go out with all of our friends and one of these girls, well I've had my doubts about her because she has said some really creepy stuff to him and my friend's husband before about their bodies and how great they look in tight shirts........then last night I guess he was outside smoking with her and she said "Why are you such a tease?" and then she found a girl on the dancefloor and said "You have the body of a goddess.....he has the body of a god...you two should lick each other!"

I don't give a shit that alcohol makes you say dumb stuff. It's no excuse. If you want to whore around, that's fine, but guys with girlfriends are off limits.

He doesn't even want her that way....he even called her creepy and my bf's husband doesn't like it when my friend hangs out with her alone because she's always trying to find a guy to take home.

Alcohol doesn't make people say stupid stuff. People make themselves say stupid stuff. I feel like it's a card people play. "I did something stupid, so I'm going to play the alcohol card. This way, next time you do something stupid, you can play the alcohol card!"

I just own up to my own mistakes and call other people out for being jackasses. Alcohol shows who someone really is.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I wish I could blame alcohol for what I did while drunk.

It loosens one inhibations, but I still remember everything I did when I was very drunk.

Everything I said. It cost me alot.

But, I also know just what a whiny, crying, pathaic loser I am, and just really really let go of years upon years upon years of anger and hurt feelings go in a fit of drunkness.

I don't even know WHY I got drunk. I've been pretty good my entire life by not drinking or doing drugs, and the few times I did drink or do drugs was just to be a part of something. Big mistake, but whatever. If it made another person happy, I was willing to do it out of fear of losing that if I didn't. (Not that I would if I didn't, but it likely color an opinion that I wasn't worth it).

So, back to major restraint and bury whatever anger and hurt feelings I have back in, to only come out during extreme stress moments.
      Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
      I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Alcohol does loosen you up, I believe that, and it's true. However, if you can't handle your booze well enough to keep your damn lips shut, then don't drink. Otherwise, learn some self control before you indulge.

I have said a lot of dumb shit while drunk, but I've never hit on another girl's boyfriend, or taken advantage of the girlfriend not being there.

If she didn't have a kid and wasn't bigger than me, I'd so slam her into a wall right now. I could care less if she wants to be promiscuous (she openly admits to it), but when you cross lines and trust, now that is disgusting. You could have any single guy in the bar, but you go for my guy. Uh no.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
          . If you want to whore around, that's fine, but guys with girlfriends are off limits.
          Reminds me of a joke called "58 Bits of Wisdom I learned as a Helicopter Crewman"

40.Girlfriends are fair game. Wives are not.

Comment

Someone told me this once and I can honestly say I've never heard words truer than this:

"You will never do anything you don't want to do when you're drunk."

Now, for clarification...

As has been pointed out, alcohol lowers your inhibitions. You may do things that you normally would not have, but that's because your inhibitions help control your actions and they're now lowered because of the alcohol. Fighting? Sex? Drugs? Poor Words? They are still all your wants and desires. They were not created by the alcohol.

CH
            Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Some people don't care about relationships or even believe in them. You should have your husband not hang out with her if you have a problem or trust him not to do anything. Its not her job to ensure your husband is loyal.

Comment

Working...
              X