Messing up what I JUST cleaned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing up what I JUST cleaned

I JUST cleaned the dishwasher not two days ago. And by clean I do not mean toss some dishwasher cleaning fluids in there. I mean took the rolling trays out and wiped it all down really well. Aired out the bin for a good two hours before and after cleaning the inside.
    Last night I had the bowl from the rice steamer soaking to get the mass of stuck on rice at the bottom off. Someone not thinking or paying attention just put it in the dishwasher and now there is rice all over it.
    Rice gums up everything, as well as pasta, in a dishwasher.
    And I know who did it. Little miss "thang" who comes over every other weekend to visit this side of the family. You're not excused from your expected chores at that house, so why do you think that's the case here?
    I ought to make you house staff for the day and see how you like it!

Side note: it was agreed in writing that keeping the house clean is part of my job and covers some of my bills owed.

Sigh ....that happens to me all the time. I clean the kitchen..move EVERYTHING and wipe down all counters, stove etc. Just to have people come back in there and get sticky crap all over the place. No one ever seems to clean up after themselves in my house.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Does she know how to work a dishwasher? Could have been a simple mistake. Did you talk to her about it?

Comment

Panda she does know how to work a dishwasher I believe that they work her every day at the other house that she gets a reprieve here because of it. However I also believe that due to that break from chores she gets lazy. Last time she was here she either remained in her room playing games on her psp or hung out in the main room playing on psp.
        I keep my mouth shut because I know if I say anything its going to be drama. For now I am keeping tabs until it affects my daily routine.

Comment

My brother-in-law stayed with my wife and I for a few months after his rent got too expensive. We had chili for supper one evening, and he loaded the dishwasher trying to be helpful. However, one bowl that he loaded was still half full of chili, and he didn't bother to scrape the excess into the trash. The next day, I went to unload the dishwasher, and found the inside of the dishwasher and all of the dishes coated with a nasty film of red grease. We had to explain to him that you must scrape out or rinse off excess food before loading dirty dishes into the dishwasher.

Another time, our dog ruined his laundry. We have an enclosed back porch which doubles as the laundry room. Our dog is a spastic mess when we're away from home, and will destroy anything he can chew up while we're gone. So, we leave him on the porch where he can't destroy much of anything when we go out. We warned my brother-in-law not to leave any unattended laundry where the dog can get to it when no one is home. It took two or three loads of chewed up laundry before brother-in-law finally listened.

My brother-in-law is one of those guys who means well, but you kind of have to tell him exactly what to do and how to do it if you want him to do it right. He'll offer his help if you need help, but sometimes it's really easier just to do it yourself. He just got married two weeks ago, and his new wife is somewhat the same way. It's kind of funny. They both have a lot to learn about marriage. They came to visit us recently, and forgot half of their luggage at home. So, we had to take them to Wal-Mart for toothbrushes and other toiletries.

Comment

from the last I heard, and just updating peoples. LCK is having much issue with cable/net provider so therefor is offline for a while. Last I heard the cleaning issue is being resolved...or there will be some 'splaining to do. lol
            Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
            Yeah we're so over, over
            Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

Working...
            X