3 Random Complaints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Random Complaints

#1) At work they've taken to doing more "last minute" shit. For instance, they might tell us "Hey, Wednesday you only have one truckload of fish." So Wednesday, we all are happy about the short day of work, out by 10, we make plans for the afternoon. Then at 9:55 as we're getting ready to go...."Oooooh well they sent another truckload. It won't be here until 2." Fuck you guys! We're not paid nearly enough to have that kind of availability. We shouldn't be held responsible and have our days all fucked up because the company is this fucking disorganized. It's been every day this week so far. Everything at the last minute. I understand things come up that you can't plan for, but I know if I pulled similar bullshit and said "oh by the way I couldn't find a babysitter so I can only work half the day" they'd shit themselves.

#2) So far I've lost 70 pounds and 8 inches off my waistline. I'm still a pretty hefty fellow (around 280-290) but I'm definitely shrinking in all areas....except my manboobs. They actually look bigger now because the fat around them is slowly disappearing, but the boobs are still there. I've got like a decent sized B-cup going on here. It sucks.

#3) I like having time to myself. To do my own thing. As a father and husband, I understand that I need to put my family first. And I really try to do that. If I know I want to play WoW, or take a nap, or play guitar for a while, or anything, I make sure everyone else is taken care of. I try to see to everyone's needs. You need anything? You wanna talk about anything? Wanna go play for a while? Do y'all need absolutely anything at all? No, no no. We're all good! Okie dokie, daddy's gonna have some daddy time.

And the moment I get settled in and get going, all of a sudden, fucking EVERYONE NEEDS ME! Suddenly the kids are insanely hungry and starving, my wife has a long drawn out conversation she wants to have NOW THIS INSTANT but couldn't have five minutes ago, the baby is suddenly fussy as well over nothing, even the dog is at me like the house is on fire and he's trying to warn me to get out or something. What the fuck is this shit?

#4) Ok so I added one more. When people don't read a whole post and then comment on something that's already been mentioned. Like if I said "Man I hate my job and I just want to quit, but I know I can't because I'm supporting my family." And then some douchebag says "Hey you can't quit your job! You have to support your family!" Ummmm....yes asshole. I just said that. Thanks for proving once again how completely stupid most people are.

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
    #1)

#2) So far I've lost 70 pounds and 8 inches off my waistline. I'm still a pretty hefty fellow (around 280-290) but I'm definitely shrinking in all areas....except my manboobs. They actually look bigger now because the fat around them is slowly disappearing, but the boobs are still there. I've got like a decent sized B-cup going on here. It sucks.

#3) I like having time to myself. To do my own thing. As a father and husband, I understand that I need to put my family first. And I really try to do that. If I know I want to play WoW, or take a nap, or play guitar for a while, or anything, I make sure everyone else is taken care of. I try to see to everyone's needs. You need anything? You wanna talk about anything? Wanna go play for a while? Do y'all need absolutely anything at all? No, no no. We're all good! Okie dokie, daddy's gonna have some daddy time.

And the moment I get settled in and get going, all of a sudden, fucking EVERYONE NEEDS ME! Suddenly the kids are insanely hungry and starving, my wife has a long drawn out conversation she wants to have NOW THIS INSTANT but couldn't have five minutes ago, the baby is suddenly fussy as well over nothing, even the dog is at me like the house is on fire and he's trying to warn me to get out or something. What the fuck is this shit?
    I have dealt with both of these, to some extent. I've never been excessively overweight, but during my early twenties, I put on between twenty and thirty extra pounds because I was eating more than I did when I was in my teens. When I was a teen, I didn't have a job, and therefore I wasn't able to indulge myself with fast food. But when I started working in college, I had extra cash to burn, and so I gave in to my food temptations. Thanks to that, I got a little hefty.

I've managed to loose most of it now. I've shed about twenty pounds, and I look pretty slim again. However, I still have a very slight paunch that just doesn't seem to want to go away. It's barely noticeable at all when I have a shirt on, but when it comes off, it's there. I guess losing weight is like cleaning a really dirty floor. You'll get the worst of it wiped up, but then there's always a few little spots here and there that just don't want to come up and you have to scrub and scrub and scrub to get them to go away.

As for the other complaint, I had a similar situation when I lived at home. It was almost always when I came home from work and just wanted time to myself to relax and recharge from having strangers in my grill all night. As soon as I walked through the door and went to my room, everyone would want to invade my space and chew my ear off over trival stuff. Also, when I was at home and needed to work on school work, the TV would be blaring and people would be talking really loudly so that I couldn't concentrate.

Comment

I feel you on that last one! I will sometimes say or post something along the lines of, "I would like to do this thing, but can't afford it." And immediately after someone will say, "Oh, you should really do that thing!" Um, yes. I would really like to, as I JUST SAID, but can't afford to. Christ, read past the first sentence!

Comment

Working...
      X