Cruelty to animals..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruelty to animals..

Recently there's been a rash of videos going viral of people committing various acts of animal cruelty (and by this I mean causing an animal pain just for the purpose of the person's enjoyment / to cause the animal pain).

What the fuck?

What, they need to beat up on a defenseless animal to show how tough they are? Oh, look at the kid who can beat up a kitten or a puppy, he must be so tough!

More like the opposite.

Why not try that on something that can fight back? Tell you what, I'll take you out into the Everglades so you can try that with an adult alligator. No? Why not? Oh yea, not only can it fight back but it'll KICK YOU WIMPY ASS.

"Oh but they're so stupid for letting me do this". Yeah, because they're DOMESTICATED fucwad. They've been bred to trust in humans and they can't comprehend the concept of causing pain for enjoyment.

No, you're not tough nor are you cool.

You're some highly insecure wimp. You have serious insecurity issues and feel you have to show your dominance over defenseless animals - hell, fucking BABY animals in most cases. You don't even have the balls to try that shit with an adult cat or dog. What, you might get scratched? Good for you you deserve it.

I hope when you die your personal HELL is doing though what you did to those animals over and over again.

Hey, welcome to my house. I have some 10 week old puppies you can play with, I'll just make sure I leave Kiri out so she'll kick your insignificant ass into the next life (and Zorro would back her up in a millisecond). Also, Luna would back them up, too and guess what? While malinois and GSDs bite to contain / detain, vlcaks bite to kill. They're fucking wolves (well, technically 28%-ish). Wolves don't bite to detain, they bite to KILL and EAT.

Yeah, what's going on these past couple of weeks? We've had two videos of people going out of their way to hurt animals. They had nothing to gain from it, but they did it anyway just for kicks. I would think the very least we could do is not hurt other living things, but these people don't even have the concious to abide by those simple rules.

People suck sometimes.

Comment

I honestly believe there is something wrong in the heads of people who harm animals, especially helpless ones. I also wish there were harsher penalties for these people, because those who will torture an animal typically move on to human victims before long.
      A.K.A. ShinyGreenApple

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBarbossa View Post
        I honestly believe there is something wrong in the heads of people who harm animals, especially helpless ones.
        There IS something wrong with them. Literally, their brains are not wired correctly.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I almost didnt watch the movie untraceable as it started with a kitten being filmed mewing and I knew the movie was about killing humans live on the internet, so I was all for flinging the disc out if they showed anything
          I KNEW it was a movie and I KNEW the american equivelant of the RSPCA wouldnt let them do anything and it would be SFX/CGI
          the scene cut before anything physical happened and the rest was implied, yet I had no qualms about watching humans getting tourtured for shits and giggles (and later to be deduced retribution) and ratings

the puppy drowning video i have no intention of watching, film her gitting killed however and i might bring popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBarbossa View Post
            I honestly believe there is something wrong in the heads of people who harm animals, especially helpless ones. I also wish there were harsher penalties for these people, because those who will torture an animal typically move on to human victims before long.
            This. This is exactly why we need to crack down on people who abuse animals. It's a fact that people who commit violent crimes against people have abused animals in the past.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/abuse_connection.php
            According to a 1997 study done by the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) and Northeastern University, animal abusers are five times more likely to commit violent crimes against people and four times more likely to commit property crimes than are individuals without a history of animal abuse.

Many studies in psychology, sociology, and criminology during the last 25 years have demonstrated that violent offenders frequently have childhood and adolescent histories of serious and repeated animal cruelty. The FBI has recognized the connection since the 1970s, when its analysis of the lives of serial killers suggested that most had killed or tortured animals as children. Other research has shown consistent patterns of animal cruelty among perpetrators of more common forms of violence, including child abuse, spouse abuse, and elder abuse. In fact, the American Psychiatric Association considers animal cruelty one of the diagnostic criteria of conduct disorder.
            http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...al.html?cat=17
            Ted Bundy, David Berkowitz and Jeffrey Dahmer have more in common than just being serial killers. These three murderers are also connected by the fact that each of them tortured and/or killed animals during their
            childhoods. "Researchers as well as FBI and other law enforcement agencies nationwide have linked animal cruelty to domestic violence, child abuse, serial killings and to the recent rash of killings by school age children", says Dr. Randall Lockwood (vice president of training and initiatives for the Humane Society of the United States.

Some children are cruel to and torture animals to impress their peers, but future serial killers usually torture animals purely for their own enjoyment. Animal abuse is a recognized sign of a mental disorder. If a child hurts animals it should be a red flag and immediate action should be taken. While there are many factors that contribute to someone becoming a serial killer, the one constant they share is animal abuse.
            So all the people going, "It's only a cat" or "Why are you worried so much about puppies when there's so many people suffering?" need to get a clue, cuz these people who abuse animals could well be causing suffering to people in a few years.
            "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
              I had no qualms about watching humans getting tourtured for shits and giggles (and later to be deduced retribution) and ratings

the puppy drowning video i have no intention of watching, film her gitting killed however and i might bring popcorn
              My husband and I are like this. We recently watched a horror movie in which there's a scene where a cat gets beaten to death. Neither one of us watched it. I turned to him after the movie and asked if anything else happened in that scene before I opened my eyes...he said he didn't know since he hadn't watched it either. Yet, we've seen horror movies where humans get beaten to death...I still get pretty squicked out if there's a lot of blood. But I can't handle it at all with animals.

I guess it's maybe because we see human violence on TV (in movies and TV shows and such) all the time, but animal violence isn't as common so we're not as immune to it? We're also the type who want a lot of animals and no kids, too.

Comment

Our reactions are weird. I can watch films like The Saw (any of them), a slasher film, or a film where people are turtured and killed.

But I can't watch the movie "Eight Below". It's a damn Disney film and I can't watch it!!!

Well, if I want to see those dogs then I'll watch Snow Dogs.

Comment

Same. Whenever I watch the anime Elfen Lied I'm quite blase about the parts where people get torn to pieces, but that one scene where those kids beat Lucy's puppy to death... urgh. I often can't bear to watch that part.

Comment

I'm the same way. There's a scene in American Psycho where Christian Bale's character murders a homeless man, which is upsetting enough, but then he kills the guy's dog, too, and it just about broke my heart.

Even if there was no proof that animal torture leads to human torture, I still think there should be harsher penalties for it. The only reason to kill an animal is to put a sick or injured one out of its misery, or for food. And even then it should be done as humanely as possible. I watched the video of this cunt and the puppies, and she's literally scooping them up, giggling, and then shouting "Wheee!" as she throws them to their deaths. They didn't even look old enough to be weaned, but older than newborns. This was senseless. She needs to be shown the business end of a 9 mil or locked up for the rest of her sick, useless life. I'm sorry, but I have no use for 'people' like this.
                    A.K.A. ShinyGreenApple

Comment

You'll often hear things like "but we eat animals" as an excuse for not caring about this sort of thing, but really, the motive matters: if you're hurting anything simply because you enjoy causing pain and suffering, that's really not comparable.
                      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

So this lady was picking up puppies, yelling "Whee!!" and throwing them? Hmm..How would she like it if somebody took her out onto the Golden Gate Bridge, yelled "Whee!" and threw her over the side?

Comment

Hey, that's not a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                            You'll often hear things like "but we eat animals" as an excuse for not caring about this sort of thing, but really, the motive matters: if you're hurting anything simply because you enjoy causing pain and suffering, that's really not comparable.
                            Exactly. One of the links I posted had this statement:

If you break it down to its bare essentials:
                            "Abusing an animal is a way for a human to find power/joy/fulfillment through the torture of a victim they know cannot defend itself."

Now break down a human crime, say rape. If we substitute a few pronouns, it's the SAME THING.
                            "Rape is a way for a human to find power/joy/fulfillment through the torture of a victim they know cannot defend themselves."

Now try it with, say, domestic abuse such as child abuse or spousal abuse:
                            "Child abuse is a way for a human to find power/joy/fulfillment through the torture of a victim they know cannot defend themselves."

Do you see the pattern here?

Read more: Pet-Abuse.Com - Abuse Connection - The Link Between Animal Cruelty and Interpersonal Violence http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/abuse...#ixzz0yPrWKtpr
                            To my mind, anyone who causes pain and suffering to a weaker creature out of nothing but to fufil a sick sense of fun, deserves nothing better than to get what they gave out. So I'd be perfectly happy to throw this bitch off London Bridge, just so she can have an idea of what she meted out to those poor, innocent puppies. If she didn't want to keep them, she could have always given them to a shelter.

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                              but in the western world cats and dogs arnt on the menu, which is the flip side of the coin to why people are pissed with people like the puppy thrower and the wheely bin woman

to me throwing puppies is just as bad as throwing a maternity ward of new borns into a river, if she was throwing rats who would give a rats?

Comment

Working...
                              X