Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marry me Mytical

Comment

Lewislegion you know I am male right? . Don't let the name fool you. Thanks though . Yes this topic is a hot button for me. I see people constantly that try to justify it, or give excuses for it. "Oh he/she was drunk.." "Oh maybe I wasn't clear enough" "Oh she was dressed provocatively".

First and foremost. It is not the victims fault, ever. No matter what the attacker or their lawyer try to say. If they say no, it doesn't matter if they have willingly done something before, it does not matter if they are a prostitute. No means no.
      I don't care if they are rubbing up against you one minute and saying no the next. You stop, right then. If you can not control yourself, then leave. Simple as that.

Comment

I do You know I'm female, right? Don't let the name fool you...*wink*

Comment

Cool ..sorry on some other forums I get confused for a female ... a lot..due to the name.

Comment

No biggie. I get confused here too...for obvious reasons

Comment

Bigger infuriating-ness...

Watch your sister have a baby with this guy who you never liked in the first place. Discover he's been abusing her in every possible way. Watch her flee the state with baby. Watch sadly as she is forced to come back...and even has to live in the same apartment with abusive douchebag.

Discover that even though they are no longer together in any sense of the word, he has raped her again.

He belongs in jail, the fucking DOUCHEBAG.
              "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

Err, more like he belongs bellyside up floating down the river with his dick cut off.

Comment

Well...I was trying to stay within the bounds of the legal system...

The only good thing is she reported him to the police and got a sexual assault kit done. I THINK he's been arrested, but not sure as I haven't heard anything else.

The sickest part is how he told her bf that it was nonconsensual on FB and she was still trying to make excuses for him.
                  "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                    Err, more like he belongs bellyside up floating down the river with his dick cut off.
                    I would never advocate violence *whistles innocently*, but for some reason I will have to give this a *thumbs up*

Comment

Would you give it more of a thumbs-up when I told you that the police didn't even arrest him because they decided they "didn't have enough evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt?" And not only that, but they treated it very sympathetically when they questioned him AND got him into counseling so he could get antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds? Even though he confessed and said quite blatantly that it was not consensual? But apparently "he was asleep," [which is total bullshit by the way], and regardless...even if he was, according to him AND my sister, that's happened before, so by now...if he was TRULY doing that...he would be taking some fucking precautions against it happening again.

Comment

This song reminded me of this thread. [NSFW...really violent. ]

Creeps me out and kinda scares me, but...on the other hand...

Comment

Not in the same league as whats been posted above, but questionable none the less.

Over a year ago Captain Dickhead was trying to get with this woman and had been for 9 months previous, she had written him a letter saying she liked him as a friend but a friend only, him pushing it would lead to the relationship they had breaking down.
                          she showed me the letter and told me that she had told him (and I too for that matter) countless times, so she thought a letter would be better, write once read many as the old CD addage used to go, better than talking to a brick wall.

This whole letter reading event happened when he was driving her back to her place and then me back to mine or in this case via my local, she had already given him the letter a few days ago and he still had it in the car, the only way I got to read it after she tried to show me in the car, with him acting like a dick (nothing new with him) was for me to get out of the car and run to a streetlamp and hope to read it before he caught up.
                          She worded it that she was serious and I belived her, I had no real contact with her without him being in tow and I had spoken to her on the phone, normally his when he was round hers and she did used to bitch about him comming round every day, which I told him to curb for both their sakes (and mine too for that matter)

So we get back to the pub and I bring up the letter
                          "She said no. No means no. What does no mean?"
                          He paused looked thoughtful and took a sip of his coke "Maybe." he eventually said

Trust me, at the time she could introduce him to her boyfriend and he would still think he was in with a chance "She'll changer her mind." etc, even to me making the analogy that she could be on her wedding day and him getting an invite means she still has second thoughts.

There was an even biger clusterfuck that happened, but basically I had not spoken to her for a while, nore did I want to as her true colours were starting to show and she allegedly (from a 3rd party) took out a restraining order out on him, which he denied happening, plus the events leading up to said event.

But I know no means no, I don't have to process the word No to see if it equates maybe let alone yes.

Comment

Working...
                          X