No announcement yet.

My shared house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wev'e all wondered that, can't hold a job down, his parents have paid some if not all of his back rent and as some tennants pay weekly hes round most saturdays and would you belive it, hes rarely to be found.

Comment

Not only is this guy flashing his dick around after being told it's not wanted, but now he's destructive, and leaving the stove on, creating a fire hazard? This guy really needs to be gone. Sexual harrassment is bad enough, but endangering the safety of the house like that is beyond the pale. And the drunkenness is just another nail in the coffin. People think I'm crazy for living at home, and being unwilling to take strange roommates. But people like this assclown are why I feel the way I do.

Comment

Had to catch the bus today after failing to fix my bike, which I fear isn't long for this world.
        I am quite near a stop and after having a quick chat about my bike at a near by shop, I head there, but it's cold, snows still on the ground and I'm busting waiting around, even though I went before I left the house.
        So I nip back and see the downstairs door closing and the upstairs one shut also. I might be able to keep it but the cold isnt helping. Five minutes later I give up and head back again checking that there is no bus to be seen, I see the downstairs wide open and go there

He's only having a bath with the door wide open, I gave him some verbal and as the upstairs was still in use I had no choice but to go against the wall and hope no one could see me.

The door has a lock, two women live in the house, I don't want to see him like this and I'm pretty sure they don't either. If it wasn't for me running late for work I would have called the land lord, which I will do tomorrow, if he isn't going to sort him out then he will get his rent at the end of the month instead of the begining for the duration of his living here and I might see if the couple in the attic will join me on this.

Comment

I say start taking pictures, blowing them up really really big and hang them around.

Comment

PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON!

GAH!
            Got back from the laundrette as I forgot the washing powder and wasn't buying their over priced brand, nor did I have correct change even if I did, we have a machine at home but most times I want to use it it is already in use and I had enough for two or more loads so...

Anyway I had not been back long and I hear a knock at my door, guy along the hall hasn't been seen for a few days so I assume it's guy down stairs (yes that one) and low and behold it is him wearing nothing but a towel and not a very big one at that asking if he can borrow a quid (£1) I say I'm skint as I had a bit of a shitty month finance wise (and I would have spent my coins on a washing machine anyway).

Just why come up wearing something not much larger than a tea towel asking for cash?
            Although the machine is in use at the moment and I think he has limited clothes, so perhaps everything he has to wear is in the machine right this minute ...

Comment

Bump time

I worked Christmas day (and boxing day and the two corresponding bank holidays), working Christmas and new years is a norm for me, although I got this NYE/Day off as my normal wed/thur sat/sun break.

All of us working the 25th got a gateaux each, Lemon or Blackforest, I chose Lemon as I tried the black forrest when we had a tasting session, bit too sicly for my liking.
              Guy upstairs was in and I said he and his wife (they got married some months back now) could have half, so when I see it on a plate half gone Tuesday morning, I'm not mithred, I just assume between them they had some on the 25th and 26th, getting in though there is less than a quarter and TBH I just don't fancy it any more.

Turns out it was him downstairs, the guy in the room next to mine told him some time back that he would leave his leftovers/unwanted food in the larger fridge for him.

So, you see an un opened box appear over night and just assume its his leftovers?
              Guy upstairs told me that he told him about his arrangement with guy next door and he then told him it wasn't that guy's cake nor was it his, it was mine.

Again unopened box does not equal leftovers.

I probably would have left the couple to all of the cake, as I am ATM not in a cake mood and a few years ago I got two cakes (one for working boxing day) had one for myself and the other for the whole house to share, needless to say that guy helped himself to 90% of it.

He's given me a fiver to compensate the loss of the cake, but I have no idea how much a cake of that kind costs (retail) as ours were overstock from our ordering, but if I see a cake I like and its more than a fiver, hes getting the rest of the bill and no I'm not going for a luxury brand £15 if they exist, but if that cake is £7 then thats another £2 he owes me.

On a similar but happy event, we have a raffle each year and this year we actually had decent spirits (a few times ive won a bottle of wine that I will never drink or lager that I really can't stand (any brand)) I won Russian Standard Vodka, not going to drink that, Vodka dissagrees with me, but one of the office girls had won JD, she wasn't in the mood for a swap, store man was complaining about 'winning' Bacardi and asked what I got when putting it away in my locker, he damn near jumped over three people when I agreed to swap it out, the woman upstairs is fond of 'the bat' and as I found out late that they got married it was a late wedding gift/ early Xmas.

But if it was the yuletide log I almost bought for a fiver from tesco's a few days before chrimbo, I would have emptied the foam fire extinguisher in his face, that looked super yummy.

Comment

Russian Standard is good vodka. Don't know about in the UK, but in the US Russian Standard is much higher quality vodka than Bacardi is with rum.

Now that your downstairs neighbor pulled this stunt wearing a towel (I pictured a tiny facecloth on a bit of dental floss!) I'm wondering whether he's got a bit of an exhibitionist bent and is getting a, er, "rise".. out of getting spotted nekkid.

Of I was in that situation and feeling cheeky (and brave) I'd tell him a neighbor told me she spotted him through a window with his tail end showing and she said she almost called the police!!-- and see how he reacts.

'Course, the fact that the landlord doesn't seem to care might still mean he's just a lazy slob who, because the guy in charge (landlord) allows, continues to be a lazy slob because he knows the only person who could toss him out for it, won't.

Comment

Woke up bout 20 past 12, I sometimes do and just roll over (worst is falling asleep around 3 or 4pm after finishing work at 2) I sleep above the hallway, I'm lying there trying to drift off and downstairs guy is calling one of the guys upstairs (his room faces the stairs) he does this alot during the evening instead of going up the stairs and knocking on his door. Ten minutes of this with him calling louder I open my door and tell him to go to bed.

It's all getting quiet again then he starts up and as it gets louder I find hes calling my name this time
                  "what some of us are trying to sleep" I myself start at 6 and will be awake at half 4 quater to 5
                  incomprehensible mumble and a request for the guy upstairs number that I don't have

Comment

Working...
                  X