People who can't spit it out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who can't spit it out.

There are few things in this world that annoy me more then getting a random text or something from a friend saying their day is sucky. Then, if you call or text back something like this happens.

Me: *ring ring*
    Pal: *sigh* helllo.
    Me: What's up? Why sucky day?
    Pal: *laughs at something on tv*
    Me: uh, hello?
    Pal: Soooooooooo, how are you?
    Me: Fine. You?
    Pal: Shitty day.
    Me: How....so....?
    Pal: *laughs again on something on tv* Wow...that's so funny.
    Me: .... are you ok?
    Pal: No
    Me: What's wrong?
    Pal: Nothing really. So, how are you buuuuuuuuuuddy?

Etc etc.

If something is wrong, and your texting it to me, or calling me, TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IT IS.
    I do NOT have time or patience to pull teeth to get something out of you.

It took a full day before he FINALLY told me what was wrong, and it was that another friend of his had a bad day. Since she's a girl, and he needs to make every girl he see's smile, this naturally makes him feel /bad/. Doesn't matter if woman is going through a tough divorce or something, it's completely pal's problem and he is just not happy at all that someone else is having a bad day.
    People have worst problems, then you not feeling good because a girl you want to fuck but not date (As he's stated too many times, because she's hot but too many kids and can be needy) is going through a divorce and your leaping on her like some kind of sick leech. I know the real reason your having a bad day, and it's cause she isn't given you the time and day for romance.

This isn't the first time a friend or family done this. Shout how shitty their day is, but enver ever SAY why it is. I cannot help or give advice, or even listen if your not going to say anything other then it was a bad day. Drives me freaking bonkers.
    Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
    I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Yeah that can be annoying.....just as bad as people who in a general way can't get to the fucking point already. I don't want to hear a rambling story, just say what happened and get it over with.

sheesh.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

That drives me nuts too. If you're gonna tell me something, THAN FUCKING SAY IT! Otherwise, cut the bullshit and STFU!

Comment

Yesterday I was playing WoW, right in mid dungeon, and the kid from next door comes to ask me about some random bullshit for her mom (her mom doesn't speak english).

There I am, getting pummeled in the dungeon, and I have to sit here and listen to "My mom wanted me to ask you...ummm...well she wants to know, uh, you know, how to, ummm....well, see, my mom wanted me....wait. My mom asked me to ask you to....I mean, I wanted to know about....I mean....ummmm...."

Then there's a generally annoying drama queen habit I get from people:

Them: HOLY SHIT!

Me: What?

Them: I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT!

Me: Can't believe what?

Them: It's so amazing!

Me: Ummm...what is?

Them: I just cant even believe it!

Me: So are you going to tell me?

Them: It's so incredible!

Comment

I've had coworkers try to ask favours of me, they do this little song and dance of jokingly sucking up, it's takes so long. My mom will just stop mid sentence and pause,

Then say a couple more words

then a couple more

and finally maybe finish the sentence.

I've started with all of these people just saying "time's up" and start walking away, they tend to speed up pretty quickly.

Sometimes the brain needs a moment, and you can usually tell that someone needs a to second to think about what they want to say but other times they are pausing or wasting time for no reason.

Comment

I get people at work who want things out of me who seem to think the best way to go about it is to waste both of our time by going into story time.

As if I had time for that shit.

If I'm in a good mood I'll cut them off politely and ask them what they want.

If I'm not (which is most of the time 'cause I'm busy), I cut them off bluntly with a, "Just tell me what you want."

I haven't figured out how to be grumpy enough to keep them away without getting in trouble for it.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
            X