Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would hate if my colours were wrong: What style/skin do you usually view Fratching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would hate if my colours were wrong: What style/skin do you usually view Fratching?

When I apply colours to my posts (to the text); I want to know I have chosen the one that matches the colour of the site.

What style/skin is the more one people use?

What style/skin do you casually use on this site?
    Default Style
    46.67%
    fusion_x
    43.33%
    Bog standard
    10.00%
    vB37 Original
    0.00%
    Cognitive Libertas - That is, the freedom to venture where be the realms of the cognitive free.

I just use the default steel grey and black, with green text. I usually do use default on forums, unless said forum has a theme that is blinding. XD I didn't even realise there were any other skins for this forum til someone mentioned it.
    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I'm at the defaults as well. I like the look and feel of it, so I haven't even considered changing it.
      Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Shit, I didn't realize I was using fusion X. I thought that was default. I guess I use Fusion X even though I voted default.

Comment

The forum default is fusion_x, so most people are likely using that without even realizing it.

I've swapped to the Bog standard due to issues with dark sites on my work monitor.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

We have a forum?

Rapscallion
            Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Personally, it seems that default, Bog Standard, and vB37 Original all look EXACTLY the same to me. If there is a difference between the three, I haven't seen it.
              Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
              I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaidman View Post
                Personally, it seems that default, Bog Standard, and vB37 Original all look EXACTLY the same to me. If there is a difference between the three, I haven't seen it.
                I have no idea what the difference between Bog Standard and vB37 Original might be. I suspect that "Default" is just the base forum default, although it should go to the specific forum's default (which it obviously doesn't).

So, essentially, there are really only 2 different skins: Original and Fusion. Raps set Fusion as the default for Fratching way back, and even posted about it.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I have fusion. Other one is too bland for me.
                  Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I love Fusion X. It is just right on my eyes. I hate white backgrounds, it tends to hurt my eyes a little

Comment

Originally posted by powerboy View Post
                      I love Fusion X. It is just right on my eyes. I hate white backgrounds, it tends to hurt my eyes a little
                      I don't use white backgrounds. I always set my system colors so that my application and textbox backgrounds are off white, usually a very pale blue or a very pale pink, depending on my mood when I set the color scheme.

Of course, I allow sites to override my colors, so I end up seeing a lot of white backgrounds, anyway, although a lot that would be white don't make it an actual setting.

Although I had one set up that I dubbed "Denim and Bubblegum" that was a dark denim blue background with a bright pink font. It's a bit startling at first, but surprisingly legible.

^-.-^

Comment

Well, crap!

Go ahead and yank one more off of Default, and put it on Fusion.

I simply ass-u-me'd I was using the Default skin when I voted on the poll.

Mike
                        If I Were a Master Debater, You'd Likely Catch Me Fratching on a Daily Basis!

Comment

Working...
                        X