No announcement yet.

Thinking Everyone is a Creep...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OP's post reminds me of those girls who wear skimpy clothing, then bitch "Wah wah all the boys were looking at my boobs/bum!" Well, if you put your body out on display, of course they're going to look!

If I wear a lowcut top or short skirt, I know guys are going to be checking out my boobs or legs. And as long as they don't couple that with creeptastic behaviour, ie lechy remarks or unwanted touching, I don't really mind if they do check me out.
    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Ree View Post
      OMG...I know so many people like this.

If someone even looks their way, they go on about being checked out by some perv.

A couple of them will then go on and whine about how hard it is to meet good guys.
      Ummm...maybe if you would give them a chance instead of getting all judgmental and assuming the worst of every guy you meet.
      Tell 'em to check hospitals that specialize in the blind...that way they won't run into anyone accidentally looking at 'em
      Happiness is too rare in this world to actually lose it because someone wishes it upon you. -Flyndaran

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
        I don't really mind if they do check me out.
        Pics.... heh heh... *big fake smile and wide eyes, with a little drool* Please.... pics...
        Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
        I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by the_std View Post
          "Ew! Why was he looking at me? That's so disgusting! People shouldn't do that! It's so creepy!"

There is a huge difference between someone checking you out and someone being lecherous. And the men and women out there who freak the fuck out because of someone showing casual interest need to calm down.
          or become old and bitter spinsters, if you don't like anyone politely looking at you as you pass, perhaps donning a paper bag is in order.

Comment

I've caught my coworkers staring at my boobs while wearing a hooded sweater or a plain tshirt with a zip hoodie. It doesn't matter what you wear, a lot of men have no shame.

Sometimes I wish I could go to work flat chested, work out flat chested at the gym, then come home, rub them together and pop them back out.

Comment

Mmm hoodie boobs.

Having a lot of girl friends, I understand. A lot of guys are creepers, especially when we are at the bars. But there will be plenty of times where a guy will just try chatting with them while waiting for a drink then after they leave, I'll hear how much of a creep they were even though nothing creepy was said or done.
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Working...
              X