Popular People on Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
    And sometimes they're just posting one bullshit story after another, and people just eat it up. When that starts happening, I don't even read that person's posts anymore.
    It's getting there for me. Not necessarily them posting a whole story, but just adding stupid comments and people clinging on their every word.

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
    Doesn't surprise me unfortunately. When the minus score was available for comments, I was surprised at how many were thumbed down. Even comments praising a well recieved video were marked down while other similar comments were thumbed up. Are comments picked at random to determine which will get thumbs up or thumbs down.

And yes, I've been flamed on there for simply stating my opinion. And no, it's not because they disagreed. This one guy even admited he agreed, said I wasn't intellegent. I don't let it get to me, but I have to ask, what the hell?
    Right! What is going on, people? Seems nowadays the most popular comments on youtube when listening to songs or whatever are, "2501 people don't know real music," or something along those lines. You just know they're doing that to get voted up. Thank goodness that fad's not working as well anymore.
    I don't comment or rate comments on youtube anymore, but on a couple other forums I will vote down a comment if it's offensive/attacking someone else. Usually though, I won't even bother.

Comment

^And on the videos I watch, it always seems to be "XXX number of people like Justin Bieber instead." Really? Why do heavy metal videos need mention of Bieber again?
      "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

Justin Bieber, Chuck Norris, and Soviet Russia are trending in the comments section for just about any video.

I also tire of "fake and gay".

Comment

I secretly hate pink camo jokes and regret ever having mentioned it years ago. Yet it still won't stop.

Comment

^Is it bad to mention then that actually, no joke, I would love something pink camo? I must have really bad fashion taste. Actually, I know I do.

Oh, I hate the Chuck Norris jokes, too. And when I discover a comment that's been voted down so many times, it's negative, or it's marked as spam, and I look at it...and there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever. Like...ok why did this get marked as bad?
            "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

Originally posted by Eisa View Post
              ^Is it bad to mention then that actually, no joke, I would love something pink camo? I must have really bad fashion taste. Actually, I know I do.
              I actually own an entire outfit in pink camo. Had pink camo checks for a while, too. And not entirely because of poor Gravekeeper, either. Only the hat gets any real use, though; the rest is for Halloween.

I was so over the CN jokes about two weeks after they started. Although a friend of mine tried to replace them with Bob Ross (the 'happy trees' painter) jokes shortly after his death.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
              X