Winter Parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Parking

Winter is too broad of a term for me to bitch about, and driving is even more, winter driving is just as bad, so let's just focus on this one small topic.

Almost every day this month, it has snowed at least a trace of snow, if not a half inch to an inch. Beyond annoying. Anyway, that makes it so that at most times, lines in parking lots are covered up.

God save your soul if you have to move your car where I work so they can plow one side of the parking lot......no one can even form a damn straight line. Last Wednesday morning I couldn't even get out of the parking lot because people in the row behind me parked so close to my bumper that there was no getting out without much pain.

Now, this part can happen any time of year, but I find it happening most often in winter and almost always with trucks or SUVS........why are you fucking parking 2 inches from my back bumper? There is no reason to get that close to me. If I can't squeeze in between our vehicles to clean off my back windshield, you parked TOO CLOSE.

Them and people who park just inches away from either side of my car, and I have to back out to get out. DO NOT PARK so close to me!

I often notice in parking lots during winter, the first person in "line" to park parks crooked, and everyone else after that follows suit, and we're all messed up, and we're all too close to one another.

This kind of crap happens at Beloved Bullshit's apartment complex all the time. People park waaay too close to his car, but luckily, we can get in. However, it makes it difficult to back up in the snow when we already need a running start when there is a car just inches away. There is more than enough room to park farther back along the hill!
    "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

Working...
    X