No announcement yet.

"But I'm On A Diiiiieeeet!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got "blown off" by about 20 people on my 30th b-day party, which I planned for the week after my actual b-day due to not allowing the excuse of, it's a week after payday I'm broke, I planned it for two days after payday, the reason? I picked a bar that I could walk home from, and the horror, it was within city limits so it was non smoking. I am a smoker, I had no problem going outside in the 45 degree temps, and I didn't come home with bloodshot eyes from smoke in an enclosed space, and I didn't smell like an ashtray. Extra bonus, my asthmatic husband didn't need to use his inhaler.
    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

My birthday is a source of annual frustration. It's during the summer which means that people are scattered to the four winds. Another friend also has a summer birthday, but a couple of people got together and held an early b-day party for her while everyone was still in town.

Nobody's ever offered to do that for me.

Comment

Maturity and my friends and bf don't go together at all....le sigh. I swear, next year, I'll do the family thing, and then I'm leaving and going somewhere completely alone. I am so sick of people ruining my fucking birthday.

Friend and her husband were a half hour late, the bowling alley employees were getting pissed because it was packed and we just kept waiting there for them. Then as soon as they got there, bf and husband immediately make a mad dash for the bar and go get a pitcher of beer, which needed to be replenished after only about 5 bowling frames.

Bf and husband of course can't control their drinking and they immediately want to go somewhere else and intesify the party. Bf does the "suck up" routine which I hate and as nicely as he can, asks if we can go to the bar just for ONE game of darts or pool, he promises he won't drink. Hahaha, bf go to a bar and not drink? That's like me going to a mall and not buying anything! I got really mad and growled at him, and of course it made a scene because my brother was there and he wanted to know why I was so mad all of a sudden. Well, now he knows.

Fuck him and fuck having friends. My brother is the only person who didn't let me down yesterday. I am so sick of people.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
          I am so sick of people ruining my fucking birthday.
          I heard that with my bad ear.....seriously we need to pick a date between our respective birthdays(they're close, mine was the 11th of Jan) meet somewhere in the middle of where we live, and find a bowling alley....I'll bring my pink hello Kitty bowling ball and towel, and my metallic purple bowling shoes.....or we can hit the indoor pistol range and kill a few hundred rounds of ammo....

Comment

Wow, people are stupid. Somehow eating a couple slices of pizza is a lot worse than drinking beer multiple times a week.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Geez....even when I was crash dieting and overcomming foodie issues I went out with friends....I just ate as healthy as I could and realized I can just exercise!

Birthdays always are a pain...I've never had a friend throw me a party (heh, it'd be nice) and I almost always had people ditch on me when I planned them.
              And yes, if they want to lose weight, put down the beer! (pizza is tastier, anyhow)

Well, anyways....happy Bday Blas, and Katt, and all other Jan birthdays!!!

Comment

Katt, we absolutely have to go bowling. Do you have moonlight bowling at the alleys where you live? I love when they turn the lights off and turn on the black lights. Somehow I feel more confident....hahaha. I don't have my own ball or shoes but I have no qualms about perusing in the children's section for a 6 pound ball

Comment

Katt, we absolutely have to go bowling. Do you have moonlight bowling at the alleys where you live?
                  Yup and my hello kitty ball is 6 pounds

Comment

That would be so awesome. I have been meaning to get a handgun for quite some time, perhaps when I get my taxes back. There's a gunsmith just a few blocks away and he could custom make me a gun, even hot pink if I wanted. He's made all of the guns my brother owns. Of course, no indoor shooting ranges around here, save for the tech college and I think that's only for the students learning to be cops.

Comment

That would be so awesome. I have been meaning to get a handgun for quite some time, perhaps when I get my taxes back.
                      I have a .40 S&W semi-auto and will be getting a Taurus judge(revolver, shoots .45 Colt and ACP, and .410 shotgun)

even hot pink if I wanted.
                      They make those

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
                        Feh. Girly pink. For girly-girls. When I want hot pink, I want it to match my phone. And my computer.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Have an awesome bowling ally nearby that I don't visit near enough. Boring bowling alone. They have the black light bit, and will even customize a bowling ball for enough cash. IE make it the perfect weight, size, etc. Not excessively expensive either. Hook you up to a machine, let you do a few practice 'throws', etc and make the ball tailored to you. Some wickedly awesome designs too. I never got one, but my cousin did.

Anyhow sorry for the very offtopic. With my stomach issues (Diabetes and Nash) I sometimes can't eat .. at all. Won't stop me from going out to eat with friends and drinking water/having a good time though!

Comment

I suck royally at bowling. I could care less. If it was cheaper, I'd go bowling on weeks without mandatory overtime or if I didn't feel like going to the gym just to practice. But at $10 per person, it's not worth it.

Comment

Just have to bitch again.

Said friend had no qualms about stuffing herself at a family wedding this weekend or going out to eat at OG with her husband today.

And she couldn't have even had a fucking salad at the buffet for my birthday party. Really?

Comment

Working...
                              X