No announcement yet.

/Special/ Victims.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a similar aspect with Steve Irwin's death. I basically said he has done things that have pushed peoples understanding of dangerous creatures to new levels, but the only thing that surprised was that a stingray got him as opposed to something else, which he did handle with little more than a cavalier attitude, which I found to be something I didn't care for. I got reamed on that.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
      There are plenty of children of other races (mostly black, actually) on Nancy Grace every week.
      Thing is, the cute little white girls who get kidnapped are on EVERY channel, including Nancy Grace. One show on one channel does not really make up for the disparity in reporting kidnappings of children of other races on all the other stations.
      Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

I had never heard of Heath Leger till they said he had died, I can only recall seeing two of his movies and both were postumous, Dark Knight (Obviously) and sin eater, which was an ok film, I saw him as a good to average actor in that movie, better than Christian Haydensen in any movie ive seen him in and quite something as the joker.

So at the time not one fuck was given about the death of this Heath Leger as he was just a random name on the radio.

Comment

I remember pointing out the negligence of the McCanns on another forum and got jumped on by loads of emotional morons. I then said that I hadn't said anything about them deserving to lose their child; just that by leaving her in an unlocked hotel room while they went off and had dinner was negligent.

I had to wonder if everyone would be as sympathetic if the McCanns were an unemployed woman and her baby daddy. Probably not.
          "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
            I had to wonder if everyone would be as sympathetic if the McCanns were an unemployed woman and her baby daddy. Probably not.
            How about if their daughter wasn't blonde, female, and pretty?

That said, there was an uproar over Shannon Matthews, and she wasn't dealt a good hand by the poker gods of the gene pool.

Rapscallion
            Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Working...
            X