Girls Hurting My Baby Brother!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls Hurting My Baby Brother!

Protective big sister bear claws coming out here.

The dreaded day came (a few months ago) when bf finally got his first girlfriend. He's always been mature for his age and far too kind to people, he hasn't had time and experience to become jaded and uneasy like I have.

This girl has been messing with his head for the past few weeks, playing mind games and telling him if he doesn't want her, she can have any guy she wants, so he gives up on her, and she then screams for him to come back, he's the best thing that ever happend to her.

GOD DAMMIT, QUIT FUCKING WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER!

I'm being mature and *trying* to stay out of it, but damn it's hard. It's so hard. That is my one and only true friend right there. That is the only person I can ever truly count on to keep a secret and keep his word. This is the kindest, nicest guy you'll ever meet.

Oh, it's so hard to sit back. He tries to tell me he's alright and he doesn't care and everything will be fine, but I want proof. But he lives back at home which is 15 miles away and our work/sleep schedules are total opposites and I have no way of knowing. He made me promise I wouldn't say anything to mom and dad, because those two can be really over-bearing. Mom made me promise to leave the girl alone (she knows they have problems but not specifics, brother and I try to keep our relationship stuff away from our parents because of how mom can be).

This probably isn't the first time it'll happen, but it makes me mad! You don't mess with my little brother like that!

Dude, no one knows the twisted mind of a bitch-tease like a sane chick.

So tell your brother what you know. Just warn him that she IS a bitch-tease who gets her jollys making him jump through hoops and actling like a dick, and that's not going to change.

If he doesn't take it to heart, at least you warned him.
    I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

sounds like she can't get any guy she wants like she claims.

i'd say... He might want to tell her to go find one of those men, the next time she screams for him to take her back.

like this...

Bitch: I can get any guy I want, you do what I say!!!
      Brother: Ok, bye!
      Bitch: OMG TAKE ME BACK!!!
      Brother: You said you can get any guy you want. Go find one of them to annoy.

I really doubt she can find another man. I suspect she's just saying that to force him to obey her.

She's saying that shit to make him think that HE's the one who can't get another girl. To make him think that he has to stay with her or be alone.

as for what to say to him... i don't know if he'll want to hear it but... he deserves better. he deserves a woman who respects him who treats him like an equal. no one deserves a cunt that acts like she's god's gift. more like satan's curse...

Comment

You sound like my sister. She doesn't like my ex-girlfriend because she used to and continues to mess with my feelings.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Oh lord, I dated That Girl(tm) in high school. But I didn't have an older sibling to warn me. Luckily I had low BS tolerence levels back then. So when the "Well, I don't know, I mean I could have this other guy an-" I said "Ok, bye.".

I admit I've had to two that in two different relationships so far and both times they were utterly surprised and flipped.

Comment

It's it bad of me to say I'd take that girl? (Aged to near my age of course).
            Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
            I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Plaid, no...just no. Girls like that are toxic and poison.

Comment

Blas is right. Not only that, but there's a good chance that a girl like that would only be with a guy like you in order to try to get another guy to fight you.

My brother used to run into these types when he would go out to bars.

He's a tall, blond haired blue eyed guy with a moderately athletic build, so he'd get hit on fairly regularly. Sometimes it would be some twat who was attempting to maker her boyfriend jealous and get two guys to fight over her to prove how special she was.

His usual routine involved ignoring the toxic bitch and commisserating with the other poor sap that arrived with her.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
                  He's a tall, blond haired blue eyed guy with a moderately athletic build
                  Is he single?
                  I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladeeda View Post
                    So tell your brother what you know. Just warn him that she IS a bitch-tease who gets her jollys making him jump through hoops and actling like a dick, and that's not going to change.

If he doesn't take it to heart, at least you warned him.
                    Has that EVER worked? For ANYONE?

"Dude, she's not good for you!" - "Girl, that guy's a prick! Get rid of him!"

The only way for someone to realize that they're in a bad relationship is for them to reach that conclusion on their own. It can never, ever be explained or argued by a third party.

There's only one thing I've seen work as an eye-opener, and even that just occasionally: many people have a significantly lower tolerance for mistreatment of people they love, than of their own person. Meaning (in this case), Blas' brother might react more strongly to his girlfriend treating Blas badly than he does to her treating him badly. That *could* help him in realizing what a bitch she is.

However, I've also known someone trying to manipulate such a negative treatment (in that case, from her sister's boyfriend) and seen it backfire horribly.
                    "You are who you are on your worst day, Durkon. Anything less is a comforting lie you tell yourself to numb the pain." - Evil
                    "You're trying to be Lawful Good. People forget how crucial it is to keep trying, even if they screw it up now and then." - Good

Comment

^Tried to do that with my sister (the warning her against the guy). She ended up marrying the guy!

Then a few years later, she got a divorce. Was scarred emotionally. But is on her second marriage with 2 kids.

I suppose there is a lesson somewhere in there.
                      Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

She hasn't treated me badly yet, she almost kind of sucks up to me.......I'm a little afraid of her because she's much taller and bigger than me and I know she's mentally unbalanced and those people tend to be pretty powerful.

We talked for a bit today and supposedly he told her to quit with the mind games or it's over....but I told him that he has to mean it and he can't change his mind or keep giving chances.

Comment

Working...
                        X