Having to breathe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having to breathe

Pisses me off having to keep breathing. Anyone else?

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

All the damn time. Sometimes I've just had enough and wanna stop breathing. Sadly, I can't. I try, but I just pass out and wake up again later...breathing.

Comment

Yeah breathing can be a pain in the ass. Especially when someone just cut a loud fart and the smell is unbearable.

It especially sucks when you want to breathe, and can't, because you're choking or being strangled or something else horrific.

Comment

I hate when I remember to breath and it causes me to switch from automatic to manual, then have to wait to forget about manual before it goes back to automatic.

Like I'm doing right now because I foolishly read this thread. ;p

Comment

I hate breathing so much that I sometimes forget to breathe, and wonder why I'm starting to lose consciousness. Then I have to actually think about breathing so I don't drive over a cliff or something. It sucks.
          "The future is always born in pain... If we are wise what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world." --G'Kar, "Babylon 5"

Comment

too bad we can't be like vampires ...they don't need to breathe
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I hate breathing because I can't half the time, courtesy 30 or so different environmental allergies.
              "The hero is the person who can act mindfully, out of conscience, when others are all conforming, or who can take the moral high road when others are standing by silently, allowing evil deeds to go unchallenged." — Philip Zimbardo
              TUA Games & Fiction // Ponies

Comment

You guys are cracking me up!

Breathing is like sex. It's good when you can do it, and bad when you can't.

Comment

Yeah, breathing definitely sucks. I shake my fist at whoever invented it *shakes fist*

Originally posted by aurelemsrealm View Post
                  And sex is like pizza, because even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. So, since breathing is like sex, and sex is like pizza, does that mean breathing is like pizza? A little stale sometimes, but necessary for survival?

Comment

I thought sex was like pizza because everyone likes it, but they don't all like the same type
                    "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
                    ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Originally posted by ExRetailDrone View Post
                      And sex is like pizza, because even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. So, since breathing is like sex, and sex is like pizza, does that mean breathing is like pizza? A little stale sometimes, but necessary for survival?

I beg to differ. I've turned down some pizza that was awful, despite being pizza.

Originally posted by aurelemsrealm View Post
                      You guys are cracking me up!

Ain't it the truth...
                      I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

As far as multi-tasking goes, the only things I'm successful at doing at the same time are breathing and my heart beating.

I hate multi-tasking!

Mike
                        If I Were a Master Debater, You'd Likely Catch Me Fratching on a Daily Basis!

Comment

Do not even get me started on heart-beating! Every single thump shakes your hand just enough to screw up that reproduction of the Last Supper you're trying to paint on a grain of rice. Then you just have to freaking START OVER!

Freaking heartbeats...
                          I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
                            I thought sex was like pizza because everyone likes it, but they don't all like the same type
                            Both involve getting really hot for a few minutes?

Both involve tomato paste, cheese, bacon, mushrooms, and pineapple bits?

I enjoy breathing, but there *is* an essential bodily function I absolutely despise, and this seems the best (or only possible) place to say so: I hate, hate, HATE, um, excreting solid waste matter. Not doing it would be worse, of course...
                            "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Working...
                            X