No announcement yet.

You would think you could get it right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't blame someone who ops not to go under the knife. It's a lot better than it used to be, but as far as I know, getting the bits altered can decrease or obliterate sensitivity in the nibbly bits.

But, then, it'll just be a guy with a tiny leetle penis, or a woman with a very large clitoris.
    I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladeeda View Post
      but as far as I know, getting the bits altered can decrease or obliterate sensitivity in the nibbly bits.
      Seeing as Circumsicion takes care of that aspect early on ...

I'll wait till we get startrek teleporters and have an accident with one that recodes my DNA to a woman than have a knife anywhere near him thankyouverymuch, that and I would make Bre look like a centerfold model without oodles of dosh on surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
        What annoys me most is Bre from TransAmerica, they hired an atractive woman to play the part of a MTF and uglied her up, yet a safe search off google image search reveals men that totally look like women, so why make her look like a car wreck?
        There was an episode of Bones that I watched recently that had a Japanese character that was supposed to be difficult to determine whether the person was a guy or a girl.

Both my boyfriend and I said "woman" without any thought because, to be quite honest, she looks like a woman, even with the asexual hair, clothes, and vocal tone. What bothers me, however, is that several of the characters should have been able to tell based purely on the shape of her face and bone structure, and yet they had difficulty, and it ended up being determined by one person based on a hug. And then it was declared that the character was male, even though the actress very much isn't.

If they had really wanted the character to be male, they should have gotten a male actor. The way they did it seemed a bit insulting, although I'm not sure to whom. *shrug*

They had a post-op transgender as a victim and were only unable to determine the gender based on the skull due to facial reconstructive surgery to make her look more feminine, so the person being gender-neutral should have been easy.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
          (or an Austrailian hand shake for the pre)
          Had to urbandictionary that one, but thanks for expanding my vocabulary.
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Hey it was in Crocodile Dundee

"G'day." tweak
            "I'm sorry about that hes Austrailian."
            "I must visit there sometime."

Comment

Working...
            X