You Should Have a Boyfriend Because You're Pretty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Should Have a Boyfriend Because You're Pretty

This statement is really annoying. If I don't have a boyfriend it's because I haven't found one, don't want one, or don't have time for one.

I would prefer a boyfriend that will accept me for who I am. I don't want a guy who will only want to date me because of the way I look.

Yeah, it just shows how superficial people can be, I have heard a female friend of mine be told by someone she just CAN'T be singe cus shes soo hot! Zie mind, it is boggled.

Comment

Some people just can't wrap their heads around being single on purpose, especially if the person in question is attractive.

We all know those people who are constantly in relationships, and how that usually works out for them.
      We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad.

Comment

Yeah just enjoy it...sometimes I wish I could be single and just enjoy that....
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

That sounds so annoying.

It would be funny/awesome if you could say, "Actually I have a girlfriend..." but, yeah...
          "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

Working...
          X