Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No And I Really Don't Care

Okay here's what pisses me off: You ask someone a simple question. Example:

RavenStarr: Hey Chris do you know where Zack is?
    Chris: No and I really don't care

About the words I bolded WTF? I mean what was the point in saying that? All I did was ask a simple question. Nowhere in the question did I ask for an opinion. Grrrrrrr could someone tell me why people do this?
    If I can't bitch, I'll explode- blas87

The only reasons I can think of, are they are either in a bad mood, or simply choosing to act frumious.

Might be better for your health to avoid those variety's of people.
    We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad.

Comment

Ohhh I hate that. I absolutely hate it.

It's like, wow, sorry I bothered you!

Comment

I have to admit I'm renouned for saying "Don't know don't care" with captain Dickhead, mostly due to the questions he would ask, or he would ask them about someone I have no idea about, so I have no data with which to base my answer on and any he might venture would only be a fraction of what is needed (sometimes he willingly leaves out big chunks of vital info) so the more he asks questions I cannot answer without more info, the more loud my "DK;DC" statements get.

Comment

I am tempted to reply snarkily or rudely to questions at work, but I do my best to keep my cool. Not a single one of them is worth getting in trouble over.

It's not easy, I just swallow hard, keep swallowing, deep breaths, and just respond as politely as possible. Then go bitch about it later

Comment

The boyfriend likes to quote a guy from an anime show:

"I don't know and I have no opinion."

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
            X