Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some minor google annoyances.

Or not so minor.

1) Google Instant has got to be one of the most annoying and pointless features yet. I mean, is there ever any need to have results come up with every keystroke? All it does is slow things down. I've turned it off, but every so often when I have to reset my computer, it turns itself back on. I mean it's not a horrible inconvieniance, but it is annoying.

2) Needing a google account to get on youtube. Now this is really annoying. They basically make you get a new account even if you already have a youtube account. I had to reconfigure my SN just for google. That also meant I had to change my password because apparently my previous password wasn't long enough (that's another thing I hate, specific requirements just for passwords. As long as it's good enough for me, it should be accepted).

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
    Or not so minor.

1) Google Instant has got to be one of the most annoying and pointless features yet. I mean, is there ever any need to have results come up with every keystroke? All it does is slow things down. I've turned it off, but every so often when I have to reset my computer, it turns itself back on. I mean it's not a horrible inconvieniance, but it is annoying.
    I actually like it. It does not slow anything down for me. It is better for me with that.

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
    2) Needing a google account to get on youtube. Now this is really annoying. They basically make you get a new account even if you already have a youtube account. I had to reconfigure my SN just for google. That also meant I had to change my password because apparently my previous password wasn't long enough (that's another thing I hate, specific requirements just for passwords. As long as it's good enough for me, it should be accepted).
    I was actually able to keep the same username. My wife was able to also. Not sure how we were able to do that. as that was a while back

Comment

Working...
    X