Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I'm bad at...

...and why people insist I do them.

This is one of the reasons I suck at working. Or any project.

Like tomorrow, I'm helping some relatives move. Great, I'm down with that. Help out the family. and I'm a big ogre of a man so I can move heavy shit really well.

but no no, they don't want me for that. They want me to help PACK. FUCK YOU AND YOUR PACKING!! Pack your own shit, that's not why I'm coming. I don't pack. I don't know how they want their stuff packed. FUCK THE PACKING! Everyone has their own way of doing it, and packing isn't my strong suit anyway. I can't even pack a duffel bag right.

This happens at jobs too. Oh, DrFaroohk is good with computers? We'll make sure he never lays eyes on one. He's not so good with social interaction? We'll put him up front as a greeter. He doesn't hear very well and can't understand people with thick accents? We'll put him on our Puerto Rican tech support line. He doesn't see very well and has no depth perception? So we'll have him maneuver the company vehicles in and out of tight spaces. Sure thing, right on!

Hey, wait a minute, this Dr Faroohk guy is terrible at all the jobs we gave him! Fuck him! You're fired!
Working...
X