Having choices....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having choices....

...that all suck. You can choose between option A, and be sucky, or option B, and still be just as sucky, but in a slightly different way.

ROFL....sorry but that struck me as funny. But yeah I understand where you're coming from.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Sometimes, there are no good choices - merely a bunch that suck in different ways.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I hate making choices, thinking for myself. Because someone, somewhere, will either get highly offended over it, lecture me about it, or just tell me that it wasn't the 'right' choice to make.

Comment

I hate having to think for myself, I hate making choices. Being an adult and being responsible for the consequences of my actions is the worst thing ever. Who set up the world this way? It's so stupid.

Comment

The only thing left to do is choose the one that's less worse. Life is chock full of such choices.
            We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad.

Comment

As for making choices for myself and thinking for myself. I'm highly independent, and feel fully capable of deciding for myself. I have no problem with accepting whatever consequences result as long as I was making my own decision.

There are only a handful of people in the world whose opinions really matter much to me, and I do talk to them when I have difficult decisions to make. I know I can trust those people to offer points I may not have considered on my own. In the end, they may not agree, but I know they will at least support me no matter what. They are the only people I'm worried about impressing. Even so, I ultimately still make my own decisions.

Any other comments or criticisms are irrelevant and useless. I have no problem disregarding them as nonsense. They're free to say whatever they want because they don't matter to me anyway. It's kind of liberating to not give a damn what everyone else thinks all the time.

As for choosing between an array of sucky choices, I always try to pick the one that seems to suck the least. In such situations, sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. Life is not always fair or kind. All you can do is get through the rough times, and get over them as quickly as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Android Kaeli View Post
                I hate making choices, thinking for myself. Because someone, somewhere, will either get highly offended over it, lecture me about it, or just tell me that it wasn't the 'right' choice to make.
                I hate those people who are judgmental and probably have never even had to make the same choices or be in the same situation

Comment

Working...
                X