Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having to fight for support

by support i mean mental and emotional.
    And that after all my efforts, all my bending over backwards compromising and trying to be understanding. i still have to fight to get hubs attention just to talk or get any emotional support. and that even after the argument or discussion the shit list on me is longer and that i'm wrong and it is resolved and works out for him but i am left with that much more to deal with and feel i have that much more work piled on to deal with.

as of late I get up each morning for lisa, to talk to my friends who need that support because thats what friends do and for my pets. past that i don't really care what happens to me anymore. sad but...i mean i have no motivation or that emotional support anymore...why put forth the effort if i am the only one doing so in this team. he does put forth effort but its either to placate me or avoid a bitching out. i am sorry i got that way but i didn't do it on my own
    if he needs to talk to me i have to drop everything, i need to tell him something i have to fight for undivided attention or write it down all over the damn house.

the worst part. any time myself or daughter has a dr's appointment he brings his DS. which is fine, i would play mine if i could multi-task like that and pay attention for when her name is called. but i don't. however its not ok that he has to have it going when in the dr's area when i need him to hear things or contribute something that he witnessed with daughter and i didn't. yet each time i tell him turn it off, close it or put it away its like i took his damn toy away. i didn't forbade games but come on, stop making yourself look like an ass or make me look bad in comparison. well i would say that doesn't matter because it does. i get nervous with dr's and when i get nervous i sweat. and him not paying attention to crucial info makes it worse so by the time we are done, i am sweaty stinky and miserable.
    this has been since last year up to now, hell all the way back to when i was seeing my ob/gyn he did this crap.

every time. plus he missed the part where the allergist said daughter's reaction is severe enough to require an epi pen so when i showed him the paperwork it was like this came out of the blue. effing a

at this point i feel down enough that why bother making an effort for anyone else or myself BUT daughter, my close friends and to care for MY pets.
    i am at fault too but, come on work with me here please?
    Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
    Yeah we're so over, over
    Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

I know I can sometimes be a bit of a flake..but remember that you do have somebody you can come to for at support, unfortunately long distance support, which is not as good.

Comment

its more of the few people at home don't talk to me anymore and i've gone kamikazi on myself over the years by chosing to be a stay at home mom. thus my socialization is vastly diminished.

sooo as punishment for publicly humiliating myself and hubs not just here but elsewhere i am staying away from the comp for a while.
      everyone has a life, but not me, well i do, but daughter gets most of it now. and i forgot how to stay sane
      and learning how codependant i am is a real blow too
      Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
      Yeah we're so over, over
      Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

Working...
      X