USPS - Flate rate shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPS - Flate rate shipping

I need to send something back to newegg, and I don't want to deal with finding a UPS store so I was going to use the good old. USPS However this description is confusing,

Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Boxes
    Sizes

13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" (rectangle-shaped)
    11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (square-shaped)

All squares ARE rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. Also I guess it depends on what demensions your looking at to make the square judgment but from the pictures I would say the one they call a rectangle has a better shot of being a square, or why even use those wrong descriptions I mean really

WTF, NEITHER OF THEM IS A SQUARE

I sort-of get what they mean, maybe: the "square-shaped" one has all three dimensions closer to each other, making it nearer to a cube than the long and wide, but flat, "rectangle-shaped" one.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Their descriptions are only supposed to give someone who really has no clue an idea of which box they're referring to, since those are the two available Medium Flat Rate boxes.

If you had the boxes side by side, you'd likely use similar words to differentiate them.

The measurements are to let you know which of the many flat rate boxes are included.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

To me it is just the fact they wonder why we as a county are getting dumber. I guess the one is closer to a cube, than the one I would call square shaped, but I would just list the dimensions

Comment

Working...
        X