"How dare you expect me to pay my bills!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "How dare you expect me to pay my bills!"

A facebook... Acquaintance... Of mine has been complaining a lot lately, and its usually minor things. Today he was complaining that his cell phone service was canceled because he wasn't paying the bills. At all.

And evidently Verizon are heartless monsters for doing that.
    "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
    ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

I have a former coworker who I used to talk about on CS a lot who had pretty much the exact attitude of the title of your OP.

That and he was a fraud artist, and he would find any way possible to get out of paying anything from rent to loans.

Comment

wow not even a good faith payment what does he expect. My friend was complaining about the fact he 2 weeks away from an upgrade and his phone won't work, talked to one person they said it would be no problem to get an early upgrade. he goes in they can tell it isn't working right, but then say they can't do it early the SEVERAL employees that he had spoke with previously were wrong. and he needs to pay X dollars for new phone or wait ..... TWO weeks.

Sometimes your friend is right, the phone companies are just heartless. but it happens more often when you don't pay

Comment

Working...
      X