Cheaters (ranty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaters (ranty)

For those of you who have seen my FB page and one of you who know me personally, I am VERY hateful towards a certain type of person and after I commented on a story at CS I felt the need to come here and vent my anger. I absolutely HATE cheaters, the ones with 2nd families are worse. Ok you no longer love the person LEAVE THEM, cheating on them proves that you have lost respect for them and don't give a shit about how they feel and they mean nothing to you. Caught cheating in a marriage? I hope your spouse takes every last penny you have, and if you're caught with a 2nd family? Who cares, even better if they try to make you feel guilty about it. Clean them the fuck out. What I can't stand are the people who know but don't say shit because the cheater will never forgive/speak to them again, or people will hate you because you've put an end to the cheaters good time and stopped this from continuing to happen to a good person, fuck them you don't need assholes like them in your life. The scumbag secret boyfriends need to be punched in the face and kicked in the dick so much that it's useless, and the whore mistresses need to be punched in the face too and catch aids and die horribly. ESPECIALLY the ones that intentionally go after married people, they deserve to have their lungs ripped out of their mouth and their intestines ripped out through their ass.
    "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

IMO, I don't think people who cheat or those that are mistresses/boyfriends on the side deserve any sort of violence like you are suggesting. There is certainly no excuse for cheating, but I don't think it's something that deserves any sort of violence JMO.

Comment

Violence? Not cool.

But cheaters could use a dose of crotch rot. Now, that'd be just fine.

What I've never understood are the "other women" who fight to keep the cheater. Do they not get that the lying bastard is just going to find another person to cheat with as soon as they're their main squeeze?

One of my friends has a half-brother only 6 weeks older than him, with the same freaking name 'cause his douchebag father didn't want to have to remember which kid was which.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm sorry I offended you guys with the violence thing, I was very angry when I started this thread. So instead of violence here's hoping the get a shit-ton of really horrible excrutiatinly painful STDs.

Comment

I don't have a problem with people who have cheated once or twice. My problem is serial cheaters.

And I don't wish any harm on people who don't KNOW they're with someone who's in a relationship.
          "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
          ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

I told my husband if he ever cheats on me he'd better make sure she is an EXCELLENT lay. Really, she'd better be the best bang of his entire life.

Because that will be the fuck heard round the world. Seriously, he will be wanting to make sure it's worth what will be sure to follow.

Comment

I like to watch Cheaters on TV (well, not anymore since Charter took G4 off of the basic package. Bastards.) and it always amuses me that once the cheater is caught, the person they are cheating with almost always fights with the significant other OVER the cheater.

Err, I have been the girl that didn't know the guy had a gf before. It sucks. I never fought for him, I took off faster than a cockroach when the lights come on.

Comment

What I've never understood are the "other women" who fight to keep the cheater. Do they not get that the lying bastard is just going to find another person to cheat with as soon as they're their main squeeze?
                QFT.

This exact thing happened to the girl my friend's ex cheated on her with, they were even engaged. The other girl knew he was in a relationship when they started theirs, so as far as I'm concerned it serves her right, and I hope he never gets laid again, ever. My friend is like a sister to me, and after seeing what she went through when that relationship dissolved it just makes me see red to think of it.

I don't have any respect for someone who doesn't have the guts to end a relationship before starting a new one, I really don't.

Comment

Originally posted by muses_nightmare View Post
                  QFT.

I don't have any respect for someone who doesn't have the guts to end a relationship before starting a new one, I really don't.

I agree. My Ex and I heartily agreed to the "no cheating" thing at the beginning of our "marriage". the way things ended (with me still being slightly naive and quite hopefull for a reconcilation at the time ) I wondered at that time (and still do) how "faithful" she really was in the first 15 years of our "commitment to each other" life.

For the record I NEVER cheated on her emotionally mentally or physically. I only started another relationship AFTER she decided it was over and left the house.
                  I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
                  The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

I think the friends/family members that know and let it continue like nothing is wrong deserve a good punch in the face, bonus points for the ones that are from the hurt side and do nothing. Those are your friends and family that you trust to keep you from getting hurt they should tell you even if it's "one time." (bullshit because it never is) When you find out what's going on and find out they knew, yeah you're not gonna trust them so much any more.

Comment

Do they not get that the lying bastard is just going to find another person to cheat with as soon as they're their main squeeze?
                      A good general rule, but it's not always true. I'm not going to be any more specific, but one couple I know who've been married more than 25 years and very plainly don't cheat were both married to other people at the start of their relationship.

And, especially when you're talking about emotional affairs, it seems awfully easy to get into one before realizing you've done so. Of course the thing to do once you *do* realize it is to break it off...
                      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

I've been the 'other woman' unknowingly and I can tell you that the guy was rather good at hiding the fact that he was still 'happily' married. He never wore his wedding band, would spend the night at my place (not just meeting somewhere for sex and then leaving), and basically acted as if he was unattached. He even moved to a different city than his 'ex/estranged wife' and would visit me at least one weekend a month...and had started talking to me about moving in with him in this different city.

Imagine my shock when I got a phone call from him with his very pissed off wife in the background. I was surprisingly calm as he told me that I was one of many women he'd been cheating on his wife with and I certainly wasn't the first. I told him I wasn't going to fight his wife for him and that if she wanted to stay married to a cheating bastard that was her perogative, and to forget he ever knew me.

The next day I got a call from his wife...she accused me of trying to steal him from her! Uh, yeah, whatever lady - he presented himself as separated and had even moved to a completely different city than the one she lived in. That would certainly make it seem like they were indeed separated. She then went off on me saying that I must like screwing married men, and basically made it seem like it was all my fault that he cheated on her. I pointed out that she must not have been listening to when her husband told me I was not the first women he had cheated on her with, that I was one of many. I also told her that if he was feeling the need to cheat on her then she should be talking to him instead of accusing me or any other woman of being the cause of his cheating.

I could understand her hurt and anger, but I feel that it was strongly misdirected. If I had known the truth I would never have touched her husband. I met him through work and a number of people knew him AND his wife...yet never even thought to warn me that he was not what he was passing himself off as.

While I identify as poly there are still rules that MUST be followed. And staying away from men whose partners are not aware/do not approve of extraneous relationships is rule number 1. Even if the guy had told me that he was poly and his wife didn't know I wouldn't have touched him...but I don't think he was poly so much as a cheating bastard.

Oddly enough, he managed to track me down via email a couple of years after everything went to hell. He's still married...and had the balls to ask me for naked pictures of myself. I blocked the bastard, tracked down his wife's contact info and forwarded his lovely little message to me just to give her a heads up that he's trying again. I haven't heard a thing since!

Comment

Originally posted by patiokitty View Post
                          While I identify as poly there are still rules that MUST be followed. And staying away from men whose partners are not aware/do not approve of extraneous relationships is rule number 1.
                          Absolutely this. Poly does not equal cheating, and I absolutely refuse to have anything to do with someone would would be interested in "getting some on the sly."

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm all for wishing hatred and pain upon the cheater, but I've never been one to be upset with the cheatee, except in special cases, like if it's your brother fucking your wife.

Otherwise, what gives? if you are a single woman and interested in me, you have no obligation to my wife to not sleep with me. That's MY RESPONSIBILITY. I'm the one who took the sacred vows, I'm wearing the ring, I'm the one who's married. It's not up to someone else to look after my marriage. if you're saying it's "her" fault that I fuck around, you're basically saying it's not my fault at all. Sorry, that don't fly with me. I was raised with this crazy notion that people take responsibility for THEIR OWN actions, and not other people's. It's not your fault I cheated on my wife, just like it's not my fault you decided to drink and drive.

Comment

Might as well throw this up.

It's a recording of an affair revealing itself via some radio bit.

Ouch.

Probably SFW

Comment

Working...
                              X