Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take a pic with a local celeb, post it on facebook... then get teased/hassled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a pic with a local celeb, post it on facebook... then get teased/hassled.

I know this may seem petty but anyway.....

On Sunday I went to this health/wellness expo that was put on by a local news station. In attendance were two reporters from this station, both very attractive ladies (One is traffic one is a weathergirl). Then again, down here in South FL many of the reporters are very pretty.

So of course, after I got stuff signed you just know I had to get my picture taken with them. They're better looking in person than on TV, even with hi-def.

When I got back home I decided to make one of the pictures my profile pic on Facebook. All was well until I got these comments:

"So, is she going to your company's bowling event?" (I wish!)
    "She looks kinda uncomfortable." (How can you tell by looking at a still pic?)
    "Man she's like 18 feet tall."
    Through a message by a CW: "Why'd you make that pic your profile pic? You want to make people think you two are BF and GF?" (the reporter in question already has a BF)

I took the pic down and replaced it with a photo of a car I took at a local car race. Dumb comments like that just annoy me.
    Last edited by HEMI6point1; 04-20-2011, 03:03 AM.
    AKA sld72382 on customerssuck.

This is part of why my profile pic is of the ceiling, in the dark.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

ugh...I had a profile pic up and my brother commented "What the fuck is this, an album cover?" There are certain times when people just need to keep their opinion to themselves. But then again, that's what I get for having Facebook.

Comment

It's amazing how few people will make a disparaging comment about a guy in a luchador mask and chainmail.
        I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
        Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
          It's amazing how few people will make a disparaging comment about a guy in a luchador mask and chainmail.
          Or if they're like me, they'll ask where you got said Luchador mask from

Mine's just of me and boyfriend at Avcon. ALthough I might update it soon

Comment

Mine's a Persian, from Pokemon.

My friend Rohan is him with Tom Brady.

Nobody's insulted him for it, though it has earned him the nickname 'A-list'.
            "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
            ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
              Mine's a Persian, from Pokemon.

My friend Rohan is him with Tom Brady.

Nobody's insulted him for it, though it has earned him the nickname 'A-list'.
              I would have insulted him for it. What kind of person likes the Patriots or anyone specifically on the Patriots? Ew.
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post

or a jason voorhees hoodie.....(yup mark ecko made hoodies that the hood zipped up completely into a mask, mine is a hockey mask, blood spatter on the hoodie and many pockets like Jason's coveralls have)
                Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Working...
                X