My face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My face

It looks like I have a permanent slightly angry look on my face. If I smile, it looks like I'm going to screw someone over.

That sounds kinda badass to me. You should embrace your countenance.

Comment

Fun fact: Highly intelligent people look angry or upset when they concentrate.

The only reason I didn't get beat up in high school is because I would always be reading and looked mean, and the girls who would have fought with me were afraid I would beat them up.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by HotelKatz View Post
        It looks like I have a permanent slightly angry look on my face. If I smile, it looks like I'm going to screw someone over.
        Going by your name, I would guess most hotel guests / would be sucktomers wanting to bitch about nothing other than to bitch might have second thoughts if the one brain cell registered that "This person knows where I'm sleeping tonight, I probably shouldn't push my stupidity." but I've read CS enough to know that braincell must be a genetic anomoly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
          Going by your name, I would guess most hotel guests / would be sucktomers wanting to bitch about nothing other than to bitch might have second thoughts if the one brain cell registered that "This person knows where I'm sleeping tonight, I probably shouldn't push my stupidity." but I've read CS enough to know that braincell must be a genetic anomoly.
          Actually, I don't work at a hotel. My username is somewhat based off of a location of an episode of a cartoon called Courage the Cowardly Dog. I liked the villain of the episode of "A Night at the Katz Motel". The villain was a red cat named Katz. His personality was Hannibal Lector-ish.
          his schemes ranged from owning motels (so he can kill guests), owning a resort (so he can turn guests into machines so they can fight for his amusement), trying to win a sweets-making contest, and something about owning a submarine.

Sorry for the confusion about my name.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelKatz View Post
            Actually, I don't work at a hotel.
            But it sounds like you could if you need too, along with no need for a name change.

Comment

I guess it would be something to think about for when I graduate from college.

Comment

Working...
              X