No announcement yet.

You're so quiet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also hate that when I do talk people look at me weird, one guy even told me "ok you can shut up now". Yet people still think it's weird when I don't feel like talking, or don't have anything to say.
    "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
      I'll just be minding my own business and all of a sudden, one of the guys goes "Blas, are you alive?", when damn well I'm awake and moving.
      Tell them, "Nope," and get back to work. It usually takes people a few minutes to work that out, especially if you don't offer any more answer than just that one word.

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
      Part of it is, since the big blow up a few weeks back, I was "kicked out" of the group by the douchebag hipster. So much for thinking guys were less catty and fake bitches than girls.
      Guys are every bit as bad as girls. They're just more likely to be more overt about it, though not always.

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
      And then there's this idea that those who like to do stuff online, play video games, and have strange hobbies are freaks.
      I love when people say that online friends aren't real friends because you're not in the same physical location.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Much of Fiance's family thinks I'm "too quiet" but really, I'm not. It's just that they never show the slightest bit of interest in me, ever. You don't speak to me, I won't speak to you. (The one exception to this is his brother.)

Comment

Working...
        X