my pet is less important than yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pet is less important than yours

that its ok to push back the house pets, no the FAMILY pets, pills and vet appointments and flea stuff.
    IE the two cats and dogs which I may be frustrated with at times but REALLY DO care about. and not that any one is better than or more special than the other but fluffy being the way she is does need extra care.
    (One dog is hubs chocolat dachshund , dad has his Chihuahua, Chaos who was sis in laws Tortoise shell but is now everyone's cat, and Fluffy my grey tabby mix.)

yet because of the thought that "oh, they'll be fine" its ok to push back her vet appointments or flea stuff until we HAVE to get it because she is scratching herself bald in misery cause asshole hubs can't go without his fucking expensive items, or doesn't plan well or just....blows money.
    We all know about the last two bank issues posts floating around here but now because of whoops "i furgot" yes he said it like that, its now ok to just let her treatment slid. its pricey for the contents but not that expensive. (ie a very small packet of what i considered to be powerful flea stuff and ONE shot to help with the scratching. the shot could be dropped if he did it in a timely manner) 20 bucks for that one flea thing but it WORKS and she is happy and lovey instead of hateful and scratching self bald

he wouldn't DARE do that if HIS pet were in misery so why is it ok to do it to mine?
    no seriously. I know i'm so not the best person to deal with but when you fault MY KIDS yes my daughter and my furkid you screwed up. BIG TIME. cause here i sit typing this in anger and Fluffy is crying to me mom make it stop itching so bad, cause we can't get her the vet stuff. and yes i am being very spiteful, fathers day isn't happening. my justification, mothers day didn't happen for me either and am fully aware this is in anger. but you know what. you sure as fuck don't act like they are your kids, so they are MY kids. now
    Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
    Yeah we're so over, over
    Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

I know it doesn't help now, but maybe get a flea comb to keep on hand in case this happens again. I had a kitten(that ended up dying of FIP), that was too small and sick for any flea meds-so the vet sold me a "flea comb" for like 5 bucks. They catch the fleas in the times(like the ones for head lice), and you just drown them in soapy water. After a week or so of daily combing, she was free of fleas.

Also Neem oil works as a natural flea repellent on some cats. It is toxic to insects(prevents them from molting-thus they die), but harmless to anything non-insect, it's used as a spice in food normally, and as a natural pesticide against over 400 types of harmful insects.
    Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 06-15-2011, 02:30 AM.
    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

I use Sevin Dust to keep bugs at bay. Works for just about everything, and despite the warnings plastered all over the can/bag and the fact that it's intended for garden use, there has yet to be any evidence that outside of eating large quantities it's harmful to anything other than breeding waterfowl and everything insect.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X