Thanks, Asshole.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Asshole.

This is in regards to stuff that people should really keep to themelves.

I understand that gossip is a way of life for a lot of people, to some it just happens, and others try to avoid it.

I also know that not everyone has a lot of common sense, or courtesy. Or discretion.

It still pisses me off.

Now, before anyone starts with the panic mode, I am not horrified of my ex boyfriend or anything of that sort. However, I think everyone can understand and respect that I'd appreciate it if anyone did see me out in public with another guy, that if they are any friend of mine, they won't go telling him about it. I would appreciate if anyone who thinks they are my friend, would respect my privacy and right to move on, and wouldn't go telling my ex bf anywhere they have seen me or who they have seen me with.

Bonus points if I didn't see the "friend" in question, meaning they obviously didn't have the balls to come out and say hi to me when they saw me.

A couple of weekends ago on the drunk tube float, my ex asked our mutual friends (married), and a cousin to the male half of that marriage, and a female friend of the female half, if I had been out and about with them or if anyone had seen me anywhere. Do keep in mind that the night the manchild and I broke up, he was swearing up and down I had been cheating on him (because I wouldn't have sex with him anymore and hadn't in months, THAT was because I had been told by a friend from a different group of my friends that they'd seen him with another girl....but it wasn't enough proof for me so I just played it safe and wouldn't have sex with him) and that I was breaking up with him specifically to be with some other guy. That was always his biggest thing, ANYTIME we fought over anything, he thought there was another guy involved.

My married friends hadn't seen me, and said no (if they had, I'm sure they would have actually lied for me just for my own privacy), but the cousin to the husband........HAD to open his stupid mouth and say "I saw her with some other guy at the mall on Friday!"

Thanks, a LOT, ASSHOLE!

No, it doesn't really matter that much. It's obvious one day I'll move on and find another or whatever. It's not really that he knows. It's just that my stupid so-called "friend" (who used to always yell at me up and down to get rid of the manchild and do better, so you would think he would have MY best interest in mind and not manchild's) had to open his damn mouth and say where he had seen me, and with another guy. Sure, it could have been a friend, but the point remains.

And then they fucking wonder why I said "Busy this weekend, sorry" when they asked me to go out with them. Why? So you can call up my ex bf or tell him that I'm out with everyone? Or so that you could keep up your routine of being an absolute retard with no common sense and the next time you see him, tell him that I was out with everyone?

Sorry. Just had to vent.

I could understand if it was "Yeah she was with another guy.... because you suck, deal with it, get a life". Shit happens, best to move on and maybe the manchild will get the picture.

Comment

Usually, if one half of a relationship always jumps to the, "You're cheating on me!" accusation, it's because that's either what they would do or what they've already done.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

You are absolutely correct. Those who swear up and down (with absolutely no proof or even real reason to suspect it) that the other person is cheating or planning to leave just for someone else, is usually cheating or has cheated.

That or it's deep down insecurity that lives way below the surface of arrogance and the act of thinking you're better than everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X