People Who Post About How Drunk They Are On Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Who Post About How Drunk They Are On Facebook

And turn around 6-8 hours later posting about how hungover they are. It's not so bad when it's once in a blue moon. But when it is constantly all that they post as thier status. I'm drunk/I'm hungover, I'm drunk/ I'm hungover etc. It gets to be very irritating. Ugh.
    If I can't bitch, I'll explode- blas87

Luckily none of my friends on fb do that but I could see where that would get really old really fast. Surely there's more to life than getting drunk??
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

It';s about showing off. Obviously to them, drinking is a big deal, maybe a new thing, and they need to announce to the world how awesome they are for discovering alcohol.

It's usually a high school thing. I knew lots of younger people who would take the "I'm drunk" routine way too far, in an effort to show off how cool they were.

Reminds me of another guy who when he finally got a girlfriend and started having sex, every single conversation was "My girlfriend...."

"Hey dude have you seen the Matrix?"

"yeah my girlfriend rented it for us. then my girlfriend and I drove to mcdonalds."

"Yeah that's cool. Man I love playing World of Warcraft!"

"yeah that's cool, my girlfriend plays too."

Comment

HAH I got news for these kids...drinking to excess ain't cool. It's just dumb.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

My soon to be 34 year old cousin just did this. Sigh...
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

If you're going to post stuff like that, it's just one more reason not to friend your coworkers. I bet they won't be very forgiving when calling in sick involves being hungover or still drunk.

On a slight tangent, I used to have a manager that always worked morning shift hungover. For that reason, she cut NO slack if you were sick with hangover.

Comment

Dumb. All I can say.

Comment

For that matter, why the hell does anyone want to be so drunk they are hungover the next morning? As others have said, that's just dumb, if you ask me. Don't get me wrong, I like my beer. I have no problems with drinking to relax and unwind. However, I know my limits, and know when it's time to stop and go to sleep. It only took one or two hangovers before I learned my lesson. I also don't drink until just before bedtime.

Comment

Some poor sods will get hangovers no matter how mildly drunk they are the night before. Others can get falling down, puking drunk and never feel it the next morning.

My mother and aunt were heavy drinkers with their 20-ish friends until they started getting hangovers, at which point they stopped getting drunk.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I don't have a problem with people getting raging drunk, as long as they don't hurt anyone.

I have a problem with people getting raging drunk and making a big deal out of "Gosh I am so drunk you guys!"
                    "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
                    ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

I'm glad I havn't got the facebook app on my phone just yet, only recently joined and I've no idea what the point is save for status updates.

I would have been spamming my wall with how utterly shite I found last night, I knew the music wouldnt be to my tastes but captain Dickhead was paying entry so I thought as I'm not working today, why not.

Comment

Fortunately, people on my facebook list don't do this. In fact, I actually enjoy reading the things most of the people on my list post. A few of my friends like to post quotes, which can be fun to read. One of the people on my friends list (a former coworker) sometimes gets on my for not posting status updates of my own very often. I guess it's just because I get caught up reading what everyone else writes.

Comment

Originally posted by guywithashovel View Post
                          One of the people on my friends list (a former coworker) sometimes gets on my for not posting status updates of my own very often. I guess it's just because I get caught up reading what everyone else writes.
                          easy
                          Status update
                          Reading everyone elses status update

Comment

I defriended a coworker recently because of this.

"O I'm lost duno where I am someone come find me lololol." But I had spoken with him earlier in the day and he was in fact with a dd, so I knew he was safe.

"Sitll dunno where I am or where I'm going but I'm getting more cold ones."

Then the next morning we all get to read about how he's nursing gatorade and BC powders yet again. FFS man, there's more to life. I got moderately wasted last week, but I didn't go posting it all over because frankly it's not really anything to be proud of, and it's overrated, too. You throw up and the world spins and then you fall asleep, I'm still not sure whats' supposed to be so great about it.

And the person I defriended is 34 years old with a record. What a guy
                            A.K.A. ShinyGreenApple

Comment

I'm just tired of society glorifying getting drunk like it's the greatest thing in the world. All these stupid pop songs making it seem college is all about getting drunk and being an asshole are getting on my nerves. I usually don't let stuff like this get to me, but there is only so much stupidity I can take.

Comment

Working...
                              X