I HATE summer boughts of cold/flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE summer boughts of cold/flu

for the last 72 hours this cold/flu has wacked me big time (aches, pains, scratchy throat, stuffy nose general death warmed over feeling). not only that but I was scheduled for a 10.5 hour shift yesterday and a 9.5 hour shift tonight. real fun whilst being on cold and flu meds.
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Awww. I'll bring you soup. And orange juice. Or I'll send Becks.

Comment

I usually only get sick once per year, and it's usually either a cold or a sinus infection. It usually happens either in the winter or spring. Though one year I caught something in the middle of summer. It was sunny and about 86 degrees outside, and I caught some kind of cold, infection, or whatever. It only lasted a couple of days, though. I thought that was weird, because I didn't remember ever getting sick in the summer before.

I hope you get to feeling better, though. Getting a cold or a flu can be a real pain in the neck. I usually find a way to deal with it, but still, I go through my day always conscious of it. And to top it off, my sinuses always get really clogged up, which makes my voice sound like I'm talking with my nose pinched. As a result, everyone I talk to is like, "Oh, you're sick, aren't you?"

Comment

I was going to work on the car, cut the grass, and possibly do some work on the house today. But, because I feel like a damn elephant stomped on my head...I can't do any of those things. Even though I'm not seeing stars right now, the possibility of it returning isn't good

Comment

Working...
        X