X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse fucking me?

let me summarize.
    Gremcint:me
    Kevin: my sister's ex who is now friends with both of us (my sister the maid of honor at his gay wedding) he is a loveable lunatic with adhd and has a lot of inaccurate opinions about government and other stuff.

Mel: my sister (she's fucking awesome)

I put up a list of stuff I'm selling on a blog and link it facebook. basically old nintendo systems and a number of games at something like 20 for a system and 5 dollars a game. the total for everything at full price is well over 200.

kevin posted to gremcint
    Dibs on all your nintendo stuff yer getting rid of.. Good or bad. :3
    July 6 at 4:05pm · Like · · See Friendship
    Mel some has been dibs'd :P
    July 6 at 6:19pm · Like
    kevin Except for mels stuff..
    She's a scary ninja.
    July 6 at 6:36pm · Like
    gremcint http://gregsmash.blogspot.​com/2011/07/gregs-sale.htm​l
    July 7 at 12:40am · Like
    kevin Let me know and well work something out. Sold!! I'd like the nes and snes stuff.
    July 7 at 6:41am · Like
    gremcint added prices, I am open to bulk discounts. make an offer.
    July 8 at 1:48pm · Like
    kevin Ok 50.00 for the lot ?
    July 9 at 9:17am · Like
    gremcint aim a bit higher
    15 minutes ago · Like
    kevin U seem to have forgotten the favors I did for you numbered in at over 1000 dollars. That being the case I'm not interested. Sorry
    12 minutes ago · Like

Meanwhile before he had actually offered a price on what he specifically what he wanted I already had an offer on 2 games and on the snes +2 games totalling 45.
    here's the list of snes and nes stuff:
    $20 Nes, Coax cable and an Rca cable, 2 controllers and power cord.
    $5 total 2 extra controllers for the nes
    $5 Super Mario bros 1/duck hunt + working light gun (package deal)
    $5 Mario 2
    $5 Mario 3
    $5 Legend of Zelda
    $5 Legend of Zelda 2, The Journey of Link
    $5 Castlevania 2 Simon's Quest
    $5 Castlevania 3 dracula's curse
    $5 Metroid
    $5 double dragon claimed
    $5 double dragon 2 the revenge claimed
    $5 rc pro am (could never get it to work but might work in another nes as i came close)
    $5 l'empereur ( a fun strategy game by koei where you play napoleon)
    $5 monopoly
    $5 frankenstein the monster returns with manual (similar idea to castlevania)
    $5 ninja gaiden 2
    $5 tetris
    $5 a game genie with two books of codes

$20 Snes 2 controllers, coax, rca and power cord
    $2.50 extra controller
    games:
    $7.50 Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
    $7.50 Super mario world
    $7.50 Legend of Zelda a Link to the past
    $5.00 super gameboy (couldn't quite get it to work but i think you could with some fiddling. for those who don't know this is a cartridge that lets you play gameboy games on snes.)
    now in regards to his comments a couple years ago I did some consulting for his company and wrote a small program. he did get me the job and the money was nice but it was a job I did the work and got paid. In fact his company tried to weasel out of paying me for the second part to the tune of $1000, I let him convince them to pay me rather than sue their asses of, and I ended up getting paid almost 2 months after the completion of the program.

I'm doing this because I need money right now and it was stuff that all works because I tested it last week and I think my prices are fair, but because he did me a big favor a couple years ago I'm just supposed to give him this stuff? total I'm asking for 130 so I'm supposed to give up $80? I would have done a discount for it all at once over half.

I mean I've already sold stuff for $45 already and still have a ton of it left over.

Your prices are more than fair. I saw a Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt/Olympics game at the local used game store for ~$50, and that was without the Zapper, and the NES and SNES systems they have are around $40-50.

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
      Your prices are more than fair. I saw a Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt/Olympics game at the local used game store for ~$50, and that was without the Zapper, and the NES and SNES systems they have are around $40-50.
      yeah some places way overcharge for this stuff in my opinion. I wanted to pick up a copy of double dragon 3 at a flea market the vendor told me it was over $100. I just walked away.

it's not even really the money, if he had just said no thanks that would have been fine but to guilt trip me like that.

my response
      gremcint ok first off, thank you I hadn't decided whether to leave the house today and I ended up needing to take a walk before responding.
      5 minutes ago · Like
      gremcint first I missed the part where you asked for just the snes and nes games I thought your offer included the n64 and gamecube.
      4 minutes ago · Like
      gremcint on my walk my mind went through a number of different 2 word responses and settles on: not cool
      4 minutes ago · Like
      gremcint yes you got me a job, but I almost ended up suing your company for the bs they pulled. and to dangle that over me as a guilt trip?
      3 minutes ago · Like
      gremcint in regards to the amount you offered I already sold the working snes + games for 35 and 2 of the nes games on their own for 10 so that's 90 of what you offered me there.
      2 minutes ago · Like
      gremcint if you had just said too high for me or no thanks I might come back with a counter offer or see what others said and maybe considered it but after acting like that I don't think I want to sell you anything even if you offered me full price.
      about a minute ago · Like
      gremcint anyways I need to relax and forget about this for a while.
      Last edited by gremcint; 07-13-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

and now he's deleted his comments and then posted:
        Anyone got some old nintendo stuff they wanna get rid of ? Lemme know :3

Comment

So, he realized he was being a douche, so decided he needed to scrub the evidence.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Nothing good ever comes from Facebook!
            I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi

Comment

Working...
            X