Being paranoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being paranoid

I'm quite paranoid. Everyone is watching me, everyone is out to get me. There are cameras in my house and a microphone in my car.

of course not. I'm intelligent enough to know that's complete bullshit, but I'm also just paranoid enough to really get caught up in the whole mess. And it sucks.

I think everyone is lying to me. I pick up on little things. I put 2 and 2 together. Yesterday you said you were in wal-mart, today you said Target. what gives!? you must be lying to me!

Anyway it really sucks. Because it's hard to know the difference between when I'm just being paranoid, or when I'm really being screwed over.

Edit: I'm frequently vague in my posts because I don't want real life people reading this and knowing things, or I also don't want some internet psycho to track me down and murder me, but today I don't care. Basically, it's a lot of minor little inconsistencies in my wife's behavior are making me wonder if she's seeing someone else.

"But DrFarohk," you say, "Just ask her."

It's not that easy. I feel like that's not a question you just ask. I feel like just asking is the same as accusing. And I feel like it's probably just my paranoia acting up and that if I just ignore it and let it slide everything will turn out to be on the up and up.
    Last edited by DrFaroohk; 07-15-2011, 03:03 PM. Reason: Clarified
Working...
X