No announcement yet.

People who hold grudges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most amusing grudge to me is the one that is undeserved.

In the 2nd grade I moved to a new city with a new school and somehow wound up on everyone's "pick on this guy list" I spent until grade 5 being everyone's punching bag. Grade 6 we all went to middle school and rather than it ending it got worse with people who had come from other schools now adding me to their list of punching bag too.

Grade six is also when I started fighting back and standing up for myself mostly against bullies who had picked on me for years but I never attacked anyone I always defended myself after being physically and verbally assaulted.

A couple of years ago someone from back then looked me up just to say hey I guess *shrugs* and seemed to have a grudge about the fact "you were such an angry kid" This person being one of my many bullies, and no I didn't do anything to them I kept my head down and prayed people would start ignoring me, it felt rather amusing that a grudge I had let go of, as more important things in my life had happened, is now being clung to by people who just remember me as the "angry kid" but can't seem to remember why.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Comment

Working...
    X