My problem with the wealthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My problem with the wealthy

I generally don't have a problem with being wealthy...until I have to listen to them complain about money. It usually comes in the form A) they pay such high taxes, B) people like me who work low-paying jobs essentially pay zero taxes and C) poor people who receive social benefits like food stamps and medical care sucking up the tax money and bleeding them dry.

My problem with these people is three things...

1) First, the reason he's so rich is because he sells things for outrageous prices. The things I BUY. You only have money because people buy your crap. And a lot of it is overpriced. You see some of these guys who own these big companies and they're billionaires, do you really need that much money?

2) The second reason you're so rich is you pay your employees jack shit. When someone managing a whole store still can't afford to live in his own little crappy apartment or even afford to buy the gasoline you sell, there's something wrong.

3) Many rich people are the biggest tax cheats around. Yeah, one poor person might get 100 dollars a month in food stamps, and one rich dude has just found a tax loophole to save himself a million dollars. Or stored it some place the government can't see like buying gold or watever. Or delieberately cooking the books to make it look like they made less.

On top of that, these big corporations that are crying poverty still manage to pay outrageous bonuses to their leaders who fucking FAILED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

My opinion on the American dream:

Everyone should have the opportunity to achieve wealth. However, once you do, you have to pay into the system to make sure that everyone else has the same opportunity that you were provided.
    http://dragcave.net/user/radiocerk

Comment

Working...
    X