Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lachrymose View Post
    It was just meant to be a semi-related, semi-funny reply to:
    Excellent. Didn't think so, but you never know with some people. Had to be sure.
    "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
    ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Little off topic but just a quick point, not a she.
      I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
      Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
        Little off topic but just a quick point, not a she.
        Really?

Okay, sorry. >_> I don't know where I got that idea.

Was the rest of my post a good guess at what you were saying?

Comment

In the town I went to college in I often considered carrying several mangled bicycles in my truck bed to send a warning message to EWs. It is really a simple physics equation Force = Mass X Acceleration. My 2 Ton truck with 4x4 will easily climb over the top of your bike and body if you jump off a curb and cut me off or run a red light and fly over my hood because when we meet it takes time to slow my truck even slamming the brakes compared to stopping distance of a bike
          You really would think with all the road rage issues, bikers would be mindful of the fact if they upset people hey can be ran down relatively easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
            Really?
            Yup *checks* Yup, really. :P

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
            Okay, sorry. >_> I don't know where I got that idea.

Was the rest of my post a good guess at what you were saying?
            Pretty close.

Originally posted by insertNameHere View Post
            You really would think with all the road rage issues, bikers would be mindful of the fact if they upset people hey can be ran down relatively easy.
            Up, but the power of righteous indignation and misguided smug superiority shall protect them.
            I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
            Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by insertNameHere View Post
              In the town I went to college in I often considered carrying several mangled bicycles in my truck bed to send a warning message to EWs. It is really a simple physics equation Force = Mass X Acceleration. My 2 Ton truck with 4x4 will easily climb over the top of your bike and body if you jump off a curb and cut me off or run a red light and fly over my hood because when we meet it takes time to slow my truck even slamming the brakes compared to stopping distance of a bike
              Well, I think they are very aware of it. Perhaps instead of threatening them, it would be a better idea to be polite. Contempt breeds contempt, and if you act like an ass to them, they'll feel persecuted adn remain assholes.

I don't have a problem with bikers riding on the roads. My problem is disobeying the rules of the road and then talking about having as much of a right to it as anyone else.

Comment

Working...
              X