Annoying Relatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying Relatives

Same judgemental relative as in my other thread....oldass grammaw-in-law (we'll call her Grammy) insists on coming over to "help".

We don't want her help. Why? For one thing, she's old as fuck. She regularly hurts herself in some strange way, or shits herself, or something. You might as well have a five year old "help" you. And the other reason is we just don't really want her in our house going through our stuff and judging us.

But she won't take no for an answer! I dunno how many times we insisted she not come over today, but she shows up anyway and is like "I'm here to help!"

And the first thing she does? Stands there with the door wide open, watches as our stupidass dog runs outside, and then looks at me and says "Oh. The dog got out."

Bullshit he didn't "get out", you let him out you dumb old fuck! SO guess who got to chase him down the road? Not the walking corpse who's bothering me, and not any of the kids, so that leaves me.

They should put down all useless old people. Goddamm 'em.

Don't let her in the house if you didn't invite her over.

"Sorry Aunty Madge we are not having visitors right now" and shut the door.

Problem solved.
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi

Comment

Honestly? If she didn't get permission to come over, send her on her way.

She's old enough to know better than to show up unannounced or after her help has been declined.

And if she whines, "But I came all this way," you can take the opportunity to point out that if she'd called ahead, she could have saved herself the trouble. And don't let her make you out to be the bad guy; she's the one that chose to do what she did.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I love the smell of the milk of human kindness.

Rapscallion
        Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
        Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Working...
        X